PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2011, 07:46 PM #211
609Paintball

Quote:
Originally Posted by tniz View Post
It's officially here. I guess my wife had a pretty funny conversation with our mailman today. When he asked for her to sign for the package, he made a comment how the box looked like its been to hell and back and asked what it was. She said it was a paintball gun, and he just laughed as he said the boys in customs probably had fun with it.
Congrats! I am glad you got it.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-01-2011, 09:36 PM #212
keyster320

Quote:
It's officially here. I guess my wife had a pretty funny conversation with our mailman today. When he asked for her to sign for the package, he made a comment how the box looked like its been to hell and back and asked what it was. She said it was a paintball gun, and he just laughed as he said the boys in customs probably had fun with it.

Well, without further adieu

With the AKA SST Reg

And a quick test fire to make sure everything worked.

NICE BRo that is a very nice looking C2 and you got the aka reg as well as the direct asa instead of the cp pro is that an new designz asa or macdev? either way looks great! happy for ya man easily the smoothest shooting spool gun EVER!
Old 04-02-2011, 10:37 AM #213
Dyeguy05
Did he shout America???

Dyeguy05 supports Team VICIOUS
Dyeguy05 is for the Gunfight
Dyeguy05 plays in the APPA D5 division
Gents I am currently serving in afghanistan and have been doing alot of research on guns, and I keep coming back to this one. I have owned a luxe,PM8, DM9, DM10, NT, and a GEO2. I have a spool fetish, and pretty much what I am looking for is the perfect spool valve. This Gat seems to be it. I have the cash and have been emailing Larz, at Wize guys, back and forth and the only thing keeping me from buying one is trouble shooting and getting it fixed, if something breaks. I know this is an exclusive club, but from what I hear going through the thread is you all absolutely love this gun. What are its flaws? I am looking at getting a brand new V2. I am looking for the ultimate spool valve pretty much....is the Crome 2 it?

Last edited by Dyeguy05 : 04-02-2011 at 10:41 AM.
Old 04-02-2011, 10:59 AM #214
609Paintball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyeguy05 View Post
Gents I am currently serving in afghanistan and have been doing alot of research on guns, and I keep coming back to this one. I have owned a luxe,PM8, DM9, DM10, NT, and a GEO2. I have a spool fetish, and pretty much what I am looking for is the perfect spool valve. This Gat seems to be it. I have the cash and have been emailing Larz, at Wize guys, back and forth and the only thing keeping me from buying one is trouble shooting and getting it fixed, if something breaks. I know this is an exclusive club, but from what I hear going through the thread is you all absolutely love this gun. What are its flaws? I am looking at getting a brand new V2. I am looking for the ultimate spool valve pretty much....is the Crome 2 it?
Hello,

I have also been in contact with Lars. I am trying to set up a Service Center for the US. So soon parts and Service will not be an issue. If you can it would be really helpful to recommend it to Lars. The crome is a great marker and you will not regret getting it.

Chris
Old 04-02-2011, 11:04 AM #215
Dyeguy05
Did he shout America???

Thank you very much I actually asked him about it and he said that they are curretly working the issue, lol. What is your first name so I can mention it when I email him back asking for pictures of the dust black one??? I'll mention your name and how if you are the TECH for regency in the US I will be sold haha
Old 04-02-2011, 11:13 AM #216
609Paintball

Quote:
Thank you very much I actually asked him about it and he said that they are curretly working the issue, lol. What is your first name so I can mention it when I email him back asking for pictures of the dust black one??? I'll mention your name and how if you are the TECH for regency in the US I will be sold haha
Hey,

My Name is Chris Bakley, I have already told him that I have been talking with some of the Crome owners on here so just say that you came across me on here. You can find a picture of the Dust Black one on their Facebook. It also has a new trigger on it. I appreciate you showing intrest to him.

Chris
Old 04-02-2011, 11:26 AM #217
Dyeguy05
Did he shout America???

Gotcha man, well helping you out, is going to help me out you know? Being able to have some sort of service center would be a huge help! And would definitely be what would sell me on getting one 100%. Well asking for the pics is just another reason now to email them back and mention your name!
Old 04-02-2011, 11:30 AM #218
609Paintball

Quote:
Gotcha man, well helping you out, is going to help me out you know? Being able to have some sort of service center would be a huge help! And would definitely be what would sell me on getting one 100%. Well asking for the pics is just another reason now to email them back and mention your name!
Hey,

Sounds Great, Not only would this help you out but I am pretty sure all crome owners would like to see this Happen.

Chris

Last edited by 609Paintball : 04-02-2011 at 11:34 AM.
Old 04-02-2011, 03:22 PM #219
TheRockofSweden

have only changed my orings twice in 100 cases of paint in my crome2, not that it leaked, but it runs better with a tighter fit of the orings
Old 04-02-2011, 04:07 PM #220
tniz

tniz owns a Planet Eclipse CSL
tniz owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
tniz owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
tniz plays in the APPA D4 division
Possibly a silly question, but the manual has all the pre-programmed firing modes.

Mode 5 is PSP mode 2008
Mode 6 is PSP old mode

Does anyone know the difference? I'm hoping that old mode has ROF capped at 15, while the 2008 mode has the newer lower ROF.

Gonna try to use the Crome tomorrow at practice, and I like to do drills in semi, but scrimmages ramping like in a real game. Our league is ramping capped at 15bps.

Do you have a custom milled '06 Pevs EGO with a Gruntbull Urban Digi-Camo Ano???
Do you know anyone with a custom milled '06 Pevs EGO with a Gruntbull Urban Digi-Camo Ano???
If so, PM me, would like to buy it back
Old 04-02-2011, 04:39 PM #221
609Paintball

Quote:
Possibly a silly question, but the manual has all the pre-programmed firing modes.

Mode 5 is PSP mode 2008
Mode 6 is PSP old mode

Does anyone know the difference? I'm hoping that old mode has ROF capped at 15, while the 2008 mode has the newer lower ROF.

Gonna try to use the Crome tomorrow at practice, and I like to do drills in semi, but scrimmages ramping like in a real game. Our league is ramping capped at 15bps.
Hey,

Good Question, After rereading the manual for the Crome 2 I am not to sure either. You could always set it manually by putting the mode as ramping, ROF 15 bps. Thats how I did it for a customers crome 1.

Hope that helps.

Chris

Last edited by 609Paintball : 04-02-2011 at 04:45 PM.
Old 04-02-2011, 04:45 PM #222
Vegard
LOST

Vegard is a Supporting Member
Vegard is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Vegard is Boss
Quote:
What are its flaws?
Lack of board adjustments is the only flaw I can think of.
-growing older is mandatory – growing up is optional-
FS Random Markerbundle FS
Old 04-02-2011, 06:28 PM #223
tniz

tniz owns a Planet Eclipse CSL
tniz owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
tniz owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
tniz plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by 609Paintball View Post
Hey,

Good Question, After rereading the manual for the Crome 2 I am not to sure either. You could always set it manually by putting the mode as ramping, ROF 15 bps. Thats how I did it for a customers crome 1.

Hope that helps.

Chris
Thanks Chris, I'll give that a shot. Won't have access to a pact timer til our first event, so this will probably be my safest bet.

Do you have a custom milled '06 Pevs EGO with a Gruntbull Urban Digi-Camo Ano???
Do you know anyone with a custom milled '06 Pevs EGO with a Gruntbull Urban Digi-Camo Ano???
If so, PM me, would like to buy it back
Old 04-02-2011, 09:01 PM #224
drei-eins
chuckoslovakia

drei-eins is for the Gunfight
drei-eins has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
I'm pretty sure the old psp mode is 2 shot burst while the newer one is 3 shot burst.

On another note, I REALLY want to get ahold of the crome jewels for my cp reg and barrel.
NYX Battleship Grey Matrix #99
Deutscha Bad Boy Mini
REGENCY CROME 2
Old 04-02-2011, 09:26 PM #225
drei-eins
chuckoslovakia

Quote:

Well, without further adieu

With the AKA SST Reg

And a quick test fire to make sure everything worked.
I want that.

She's a beauty!!! Enjoy!!!
Deutscha Bad Boy Mini
REGENCY CROME 2
Old 04-02-2011, 09:55 PM #226
609Paintball

Quote:
Originally Posted by drei-eins View Post
I'm pretty sure the old psp mode is 2 shot burst while the newer one is 3 shot burst.

On another note, I REALLY want to get ahold of the crome jewels for my cp reg and barrel.
Hey,

The Crome emblems come on a large sticker sheet. It wont be hard to get your hands on a pair of them.

Chris

Last edited by 609Paintball : 04-02-2011 at 09:59 PM.
Old 04-02-2011, 09:58 PM #227
609Paintball

Quote:
Thanks Chris, I'll give that a shot. Won't have access to a pact timer til our first event, so this will probably be my safest bet.
Hey,

No problem. I also think that would be your best bet because atleast then you will know for a fact that its on 15 Bps. Programming is quite easy and will not be hard to do at all.

Have fun at Practice

Chris
Old 04-03-2011, 12:09 AM #228
Dyeguy05
Did he shout America???

Chris just emailed Lars, and mentioned your help and your willingness to be a dealer and gun tech. Havent got a email back, when I do i'll let you know what he said. Thanks
Old 04-03-2011, 09:30 AM #229
609Paintball

Quote:
Chris just emailed Lars, and mentioned your help and your willingness to be a dealer and gun tech. Havent got a email back, when I do i'll let you know what he said. Thanks
Hey,

I appreciate the Support, he usually is not in on weekends. He usually is not in on mondays either. I would expect a reply from him on Tuesday. What I am trying to do is become the Service center ( Parts, Repair). Then after that is set up I feel like Dealers will be more comfortable with selling the Crome. I really think this will give Regency the opportunity to be able to go into the US.

Again Thank You for the Support.

Chris
Old 04-03-2011, 09:44 AM #230
wisk
$$ G R E E D $$

has been a member for 10 years
wisk plays in the PSP
wisk donated to help Peyton Trent
wisk plays in the APPA D3 division
wisk supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by drei-eins View Post
I want that.

She's a beauty!!! Enjoy!!!
Mine first.
Old 04-03-2011, 03:25 PM #231
drei-eins
chuckoslovakia

I decided to zip up my man suit so at HB I bought some more CP backs, this time in gloss black. The one I had before was a sassy .682 and it was dust silver. The black backs look way cleaner on the gun. Much more "ninja" looking

Edit: Yes, in the future I will take much better pictures in a much better place (Texas, moving back there at the end of May) with much better lighting for everyone to see
Deutscha Bad Boy Mini
REGENCY CROME 2

Last edited by drei-eins : 04-03-2011 at 03:35 PM.
Closed Thread