PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 07-02-2010, 06:03 PM #1
True North

Actors needed for paintball movie.

Yes, I'm looking for actors for a feature length paintball movie. This is not home movies, not a short film, and not a documentary. It's not home movies but it's not a hollywood production either. It's low budget but it's a real film. It will be entered in major film festivals and get a DVD release.

I'm in northwestern Minnesota but if you live in Eastern North Dakota (Grand Forks or surrrounding area) You live close enough to be in this film.

Note- I need people who can ACT. The fact that you may be a paintball player is a nice bonus but good acting is most important, paintball skills are secondary.

There is a small amount of pay for the main actors and a bonus should the film make a certain amount of money.

Please PM me if you're SERIOUSLY interested.(note- I will not be checking this thread as paintball movie threads attract the trolls)

If you're not an actor but are still interested in being a paintball player extra in the film let me know and I'll contact you for those days we need extras.
True North is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-31-2011, 02:59 AM #2
iver

Die'n to know how this movie turned out...
iver is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups