Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-15-2011, 05:47 AM #1
jtx2003
Ch...Ch...Ch...China
 
jtx2003's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Eagles Country
jtx2003 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
jtx2003 donated to help Peyton Trent
jtx2003 is playing at Living Legends III
Exclamation Ragnarok is Recruiting!



Team Ragnarok is looking to expand its numbers with bringing in a few solid players for the 2011 Season. If you meet the following requirements by all means send me a PM.. register on the website or email RagnarokPaintball@gmail.com Or even respond to this thread.
Requirements:

- You love to play paintball
- You Are mature at least 18+ to 99!
- Have great people skills and Great Sportsmanship
- Have a mode of transportation
- Can attend at least 4 scheduled games a year at minimum
- Have funds to somewhat travel :: Many games we attend are in pa/nj/ct but occasionally we travel to Chicago:La:Ca:Fla
- A great attitude :: No cocky Jerks allowed!



If you think you meet these qualifications Please Post or PM!


Check Us Out!!!


www.RagnarokPaintball.com

@ Twitter RagnarokPB
__________________
Ragnarok Paintball Team
RagnarokPaintball.com|Facebook|Twitter
PROUDLY SPONSORED BY PB Sports

Last edited by BigAlPoulos : 02-21-2011 at 02:14 PM.
jtx2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 09:32 PM #2
jkilla23
 
 
jkilla23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Lumberton N.J
well nevermind then, it sucks no matter how talented or how heart you have i would have to wait 5 years to join a scenario team, my god

either way i will give it a try, requirments i would have met,

+ i love to play, everyday
-im 13
+ i have great ppl skills and will never brag or boast
+have a very reliable mode of transportation, (my last scenario team cut me because there was an accident on the road)
+ i have the funds to play 95% of the games, maybe not california but many others
+ i would always have a positive side even when losing and always do my best and i never hold myself above anyone else.

Questions: where do you practice?
Really California?
Gun Requirement? (i have a bt delta and a dangerous power g4)
anything i should know about?

{also i have gotten excuses like you cant play for us because we go to bars after games}
my answer: i wouldn't go to the bar, my transportation would be there early to pick me up

MY MOTTO: Cheaters never prosper!
__________________
I Love Haters
PLAY HARD, PLAY COOL, HAVE FUN.
NJ Hit Squad Speedball Team Founder!

Maybe if you TALK to me you'll like me!

Last edited by jkilla23 : 02-26-2011 at 09:40 PM.
jkilla23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 08:10 PM #3
Tyr
God of War
 
Tyr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: new jersey
Tyr is a Supporting Member
Tyr donated to help Peyton Trent
Tyr is playing at Living Legends III
If your gonna be at Stalingrad please come find me I'm Jeff and Captain of Team Ragnarok... I set the age limitations and requirements for recruitment for specific reasons I feel are necessary but come to either Stalingrad or Cousins Dark Ops in March and I will see maybe you will prove me wrong.... PM me for my cell number and I would also like to meet your parent(s) that are bringing you to the game if we determine you would be a fit...


Quote:
Originally Posted by jkilla23 View Post
well nevermind then, it sucks no matter how talented or how heart you have i would have to wait 5 years to join a scenario team, my god

either way i will give it a try, requirments i would have met,

+ i love to play, everyday
-im 13
+ i have great ppl skills and will never brag or boast
+have a very reliable mode of transportation, (my last scenario team cut me because there was an accident on the road)
+ i have the funds to play 95% of the games, maybe not california but many others
+ i would always have a positive side even when losing and always do my best and i never hold myself above anyone else.

Questions: where do you practice?
Really California?
Gun Requirement? (i have a bt delta and a dangerous power g4)
anything i should know about?

{also i have gotten excuses like you cant play for us because we go to bars after games}
my answer: i wouldn't go to the bar, my transportation would be there early to pick me up

MY MOTTO: Cheaters never prosper!
Tyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 04:30 PM #4
Boneenigma86
 
 
Boneenigma86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Hey Folks,
Getting back into the sport again, somewhat giving up the speed ball scene at the moment looking for a little slower pace. And for the record this is the blue General reff from cousin's dark opps in NJ. Had alot of fun reffing that hahaha and running around but I'm also looking for some people to play with again. Not sure right away if I can commit to anything major right this second because I'm graduating as an X-ray tech this may and I have to pass my boards and buncha time will be spent finding work. But . . . Just giving a shout, you guys seemed like a buncha good people and players keep me in mind.

It all started when I was 12 lol so been playing about 13yrs now
Got buncha guns some classics some more modern
Pretty much my only hobby besides being a volunteer firefighter
I do have a young son and a fiance who actually doesn't mind that I play hahaha
I have a car and can get around

so like I said just giving a shout enjoyed seeing u guys play and meeting people at darkops. I'll keep in touch

Thanks a bunch!!!
Boneenigma86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 06:09 PM #5
Hel_of_Ragnarok
Goddess of the Underworld
 
Hel_of_Ragnarok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Union, New Jersey
Hel_of_Ragnarok is playing at Living Legends III
Boneenigma86 - pm'd you
__________________
Hel_of_Ragnarok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 06:20 PM #6
BigAlPoulos
The Evil Bovine
 
BigAlPoulos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Connecticut
Annual Supporting Member
BigAlPoulos is a Moderator
BigAlPoulos is BST Legit
BigAlPoulos donated to help Peyton Trent
BigAlPoulos is reppin' sidebar 4 life
BigAlPoulos is attending Decay of Nations VII
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boneenigma86 View Post
Hey Folks,
Getting back into the sport again, somewhat giving up the speed ball scene at the moment looking for a little slower pace. And for the record this is the blue General reff from cousin's dark opps in NJ. Had alot of fun reffing that hahaha and running around but I'm also looking for some people to play with again. Not sure right away if I can commit to anything major right this second because I'm graduating as an X-ray tech this may and I have to pass my boards and buncha time will be spent finding work. But . . . Just giving a shout, you guys seemed like a buncha good people and players keep me in mind.

It all started when I was 12 lol so been playing about 13yrs now
Got buncha guns some classics some more modern
Pretty much my only hobby besides being a volunteer firefighter
I do have a young son and a fiance who actually doesn't mind that I play hahaha
I have a car and can get around

so like I said just giving a shout enjoyed seeing u guys play and meeting people at darkops. I'll keep in touch

Thanks a bunch!!!

Hah, I commented after the game that Ritter's ref was great! Love to have you play with us some more
__________________
Sponsored By:
AROUND 100$
OHhh yea We Twitter Baby: www.Twitter.com/Ragnarokpb
NJ/CT/MA/NY Players: Tryouts coming soon! PM for information!!

Revered Al Costos Poulos
BigAlPoulos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 07:51 PM #7
Boneenigma86
 
 
Boneenigma86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Hahaha awesome . . . Fred trained me well lol and yeah you all were really nice and from what I saw competitive enough to enjoy the game but still respect it. Come in contact with to many jerks and just unsportsman like people. Like i said just trying to graduate which will happen the end of may which after that I'd like to start picking up the sport again more seriously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAlPoulos View Post
Hah, I commented after the game that Ritter's ref was great! Love to have you play with us some more
Boneenigma86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump