Old 03-25-2011, 11:25 AM #1
ATLpaintballa
Stoobz Foodz

ATLpaintballa plays in the PSP
ATLpaintballa owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
ATLpaintballa is an NCPA player
ATLpaintballa plays in the APPA D3 division
Friend left me

Yesterday my big brilliant orange cat was put to sleep.
Had to watch as they made him unaware and then put him down. And then look at me all calm and ask do I want the remains cremated. Im depressed anyone else lose a pet and cant stop thinking about it?
KSU Owl Herd | Russians #1 | The Finnish Prince
Official Sandana Owners Club V3"We're still more then OG"

ATLpaintballa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-25-2011, 06:46 PM #2
IRPancake
ppanackcakakak

Sorry for your loss. I've yet to experience what you're feeling, but I'm dreading it
""its a maxima...my car is a special edition v6 twin cam 3.5 liter...we clocked the thing in stock 1/4mile in 12 seconds without anything. the place we dragged it was on a road my friend KNEW to be a quarter mile. the specs were 235 horsepower dont ****ing tell me to get off drugs

edit: timed it with a stop watch 12.35 seconds""

Originally Posted by Spock: "Which part of your life learning, reason and experience dictate that your status in the afterlife depends on your acceptance of a 2000 year old carpenter as your savior?"
IRPancake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 07:05 PM #3
ATLpaintballa
Stoobz Foodz

its awful, even after the fact cant stop thinking about him

Old 03-25-2011, 10:22 PM #4
IRPancake
ppanackcakakak

Well its only been a day since it happened. Time heals everything.
""its a maxima...my car is a special edition v6 twin cam 3.5 liter...we clocked the thing in stock 1/4mile in 12 seconds without anything. the place we dragged it was on a road my friend KNEW to be a quarter mile. the specs were 235 horsepower dont ****ing tell me to get off drugs

edit: timed it with a stop watch 12.35 seconds""

Originally Posted by Spock: "Which part of your life learning, reason and experience dictate that your status in the afterlife depends on your acceptance of a 2000 year old carpenter as your savior?"
IRPancake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 11:10 PM #5
The Real Elite

The Real Elite owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
The Real Elite has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
The Real Elite has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
The Real Elite has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Just found out today my dog thats been around most of my life has cancer and is going to die in 6 weeks to 2months Im really hoping it never happens
The Real Elite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 01:30 AM #6
pballin16
FelizNavidon't

Annual Supporting Member
pballin16 is a Moderator
pballin16 donated to help Peyton Trent
pballin16 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
pballin16 posts videos on PbNation
pballin16 is an NCPA player
pballin16 is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
I've been through that twice before, and have three possibilities right now; I am absolutely terrified of the day that I lose one of them.

The best thing that you can do is give it a few weeks, and then look for a new friend. You would be amazed at the way that a new pet can make you feel.

Originally posted by K-9: :)<3 Clay
Hes my favorite Modder, and this **** better be quoted
Justin Bieber beaten by Selena Gomez-Video!
pballin16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 08:07 PM #7
Death_Taco
Come at me bro.

has been a member for 10 years
I lost my first dog while I was away in Germany. Before I left, I gave him a big hug, because I knew he had heart troubles and was slowing down.

Even with that expectation - I cried all night. When I got back, I went back to see where he was buried and I cried again. Even with my new little pup, I still miss him.

Point being, it sucks man. Just know you will be very sad. But do what all are saying - get a new one and treat them just as well as the other.

Came back from Germany and my parents picked up a new puppy already, they missed having a dog that much.

Best of luck man, it's hard - but you'll be ok after a while.
Old 03-27-2011, 11:55 PM #8
ATLpaintballa
Stoobz Foodz

felt so bad becuz when she gave me the news i broke down crying in the vet office. Everyone stared but I couldnt stop it was unrelenting. Then she gave me the option of letting him go with pain meds and just wait or but him down their. I knew he was in pain and knew that it was the humane thing to do. But god he looked at me, it was the ****ing hardest thing possible in my life...idk if i can get another pet after that heartbreak

Old 03-28-2011, 12:26 PM #9
ripdisc

ripdisc supports Cereal Killerz 2
ripdisc helped look for balloons
ripdisc is playing at Living Legends VII
ripdisc owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
it definatly sucks. at least you gave him a good home and a good life. its hard to lose them but imagine all the good times u would miss if u never had him in the first place. give it some time and get another friend!

The Ripdisc Collection
ripdisc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 07:51 PM #10
bcoon22
MWM

bcoon22 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
bcoon22 supports Team VICIOUS
bcoon22 supports Pev's Paintball
yeah it sucks my rents put my dog down this winter while i was at college and didnt tell me till i came home to a empty house but its does get better this weekend im getting a puppy
bcoon22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 12:15 AM #11
ATLpaintballa
Stoobz Foodz

^^i would be beyond pissed, things would be broken

Old 03-29-2011, 03:40 AM #12
Oc_rage (Banned)
Big Beats and Bass

Oc_rage is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
i had to put my 5 year old dog down 1 day before it would be exactly 4 years after i rescued her. she had random seizures throughout the years i had her, some pretty bad, and then one day i just noticed something wasnt right with her, the next day she didnt get out of bed pretty much at all, the day after she stopped being able to stand on her back legs which shortly left to being completely paralyzed from the waist down. after 2-3 days she got a really bad bladder infection because she couldn't pee or poo on her own and eventually started to leak pee/blood. we would have taken her to the vet sooner but we really could not afford it, and i couldn't take off work otherwise my mom would have had a huge ***** fit. when we took her to the vet the vet said there was pretty much no chance that she would ever walk again, and that we would have to take her out 3 times a day and go to the bathroom for her aka make her pee and poo and clean it, and she would also be on all sorts of meds. we just knew she would be completely miserable if she stayed alive, she was an extremely active/loving dog, loved the attention of everyone at all times and wanted to always be there in the middle of it. it was extremely tough, i regret not spending more time with her for her last moments in the vet, but at the time i just could not see my dog in that condition being put down. i was a blubbering mess outside the doors though. i was a WRECK for the next 3-4 days, just in my dark room, crying a lot missing her because she was ALWAYS right next to me within arms reach when i was at home which was 90% of the time, except for her last month or so of her life because i had to work some stupid *** job just to make my mom happy. i think of her every day, and i have a hole in my heart that will always be empty now. /wall of text

its tough and hard to move. ive opted to never get myself another dog personally, i just don't want to have to go through something like that again. just knowing that its only going to be alive for a max of 15-16 years is not cool, and especially since more often then not they die prematurely for some reason.
Oc_rage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 03:54 AM #13
JordanJP
a11 ur sl0th b3l0ng 2 m3

There is nothing stronger than the bond between a man and his pet(s).

OSST FDT: 10% on topic, 90% diary entries, 100% homoerotic
JordanJP is offline   Reply With Quote