PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-24-2011, 03:09 PM #22
Horizon

Horizon is a member of the Paintball Operators' Association
Quote:
Originally Posted by adam500 View Post
I guess I do not understand what the issue is with people shooting 150-200 shots per game?
There is no issue if everyone playing there doesn't mind playing at that volume level. Since that is the norm at that field, I'm guessing that most that participate are OK with that (those that aren't stay home). I guess because we started our field with higher priced paintballs and have experienced the higher price/lower volume atmosphere, we can understand it a little better. I also know what it was like when we lowered our paintball prices for a while and I can obviously see what it's like when I go to other fields where the paintball prices are lower. Basically it just amounts to the fact that a larger portion of the population are willing to take part when there are an average of 50-60 shots fired per 20 minute game rather than 150-200. That's what the average is at our field, about 50-60 paintballs per game (sometimes of course a player will be eliminated before shooting very many or even any and other games a player might shoot 100-150, but the average is about 50-60).

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam500 View Post
All that I can think is your fields are large wooded areas where it is normally 1 on 1. Most the fields I play at are a mix of woods/hyperball and you can see multiple people the entire game.

Adam
Our fields vary in size from about 3 acres to fairly open fields not much bigger than a speedball field. We will have up to 60 players on the field and there is no shortage of targets.
Horizon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-28-2011, 12:44 PM #23
paintballsuperstore

I am so thankful I don't have to worry about, or regulate, or make rules concerning how much paint someone shoots or what type of gun they shoot. I've got enough worries
paintballsuperstore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 04:01 PM #24
Horizon

Horizon is a member of the Paintball Operators' Association
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintballsuperstore View Post
I am so thankful I don't have to worry about, or regulate, or make rules concerning how much paint someone shoots or what type of gun they shoot. I've got enough worries
Me too!
Horizon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 04:25 PM #25
GatSplat

and me!

Paintball Field Reservation & Digital Waiver System.
3 Months Free! No set up fees! Then just $50 / month.
GatSplat is online now   Reply With Quote