Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-18-2011, 06:02 PM #1
notsumkid

notsumkid plays in the PSP
notsumkid plays in the APPA D4 division
2010 NT LED burned out nd slight leak

I have two issues with my 2010 NT.
One my lower LED burnt out nd doesnt turn green anymore. It turns pink. And the small red led will not shut off now so i cant keep a battery in it. Has this happened to anyone else?

Also i can hear a slight leak inside the body but i already checked the o-rings nd cleaned nd lubed everything. Does anyone have an idea of which o-ring can cause a very small and nearly unhearable leak inside the bolt?
I have a medium parts kit nd new stock board coming from dye and would prefer to not replace every o-ring in the gun but if i need to then its okay. L
3rd place CFPS Series 2011
NT Owners United
notsumkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-27-2011, 06:21 PM #2
Planet Eclipse 07
Pump - Aim - Fire

Annual Supporting Member
Planet Eclipse 07 plays in the PSP
Planet Eclipse 07 donated to help Peyton Trent
Planet Eclipse 07 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Planet Eclipse 07 posts videos on PbNation
Planet Eclipse 07 supports Empire
Where in the body? you need to be a little more specific for us to tell you anything other than replace all of the o-rings (which is what I would probobly end up doing anyway). If it is really hard to hear there is a chance that there is a nick somewhere on an o-ring that might not be noticeable, but that doesn't mean that that is the issue, it might be a factor of the pressure in the gun or tank being too high or another internal part that needs to be replaced. Please try to be as specific as possible when you say where you can hear the leak from.

if you can't determine where the leak's origin is fill a spray bottle with water and gas up the gun and spray water around where you think it is, it should begin to spit up water or bubble where the leak is coming out from.

About the LED, once an LED burns out it becomes a series resistor (not sure if that is the right terminology) which means that the current and voltage is going to be going straight through the burned out LED without actually giving any of it to the actual light part of the LED. In other words, you have yourself a fancy looking piece of plain old wire. Your going to need to replace it.
Planet Eclipse 07 is offline   Reply With Quote