Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-24-2011, 01:23 PM #190
Crane
Infotography
 
Crane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Deutschland
Crane supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by NEp8ntballer View Post
got a call this morning to tell me to stay put because the weather in the Sierras sucks at the moment. What I was told was to, "stay put, keep out of trouble and no hookers." and the no hookers line was from the squadron commander. I think I'm gonna like my unit.
Hey! He didn't say no hookers and blow.
__________________
Crane is offline  
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-24-2011, 04:53 PM #191
kapp_badbloodz
CLASSIFIED
 
kapp_badbloodz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: CLASSIFIED
 has been a member for 10 years
kapp_badbloodz supports Cereal Killerz 2
kapp_badbloodz supports our troops
kapp_badbloodz is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crane View Post
Yer damn straight they do son.

In other news, this dude asked if when we go outside the wire if everyone wears a GPS tracking beacon....
BWAHAHAHA! You should have said yes.

Technically we do have GPS tracking... its called a BFT. Who was this guy? I hope to god he wasnt a cadre or a black hat. Are you at Ft. Dix for CST?

EDIT: we dont wear the BFT. It is inside the vehicles. Just to clarify for the noobs and non-deployers OH and BFT means Big Foopa Trampoline

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEp8ntballer View Post
got a call this morning to tell me to stay put because the weather in the Sierras sucks at the moment. What I was told was to, "stay put, keep out of trouble and no hookers." and the no hookers line was from the squadron commander. I think I'm gonna like my unit.
"But sir, it would be Fraud Waste and Abuse if the AF funds I spent on these hookers are not appropriate used!"
__________________
OFFICIAL ORVIS WRECKING CREW
ANS GEAR || THE VEST GUY || PINOKIO HOPPERS

"Originally posted by slateman: Air Force . . . serious business"
MGDT: "Originally posted by Marine786: We had one guy get orders for a deployment while on a deployment."
AFDT:"Originally posted by f2f4: Or maybe he meant our exposed and aerated crotches. Privates. Because lord knows our PT gear only encourages "wardrobe malfunctions.""
kapp_badbloodz is offline  
Old 03-24-2011, 05:25 PM #192
NEp8ntballer
 
 
NEp8ntballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
 has been a member for 10 years
NEp8ntballer supports our troops
I should have been like, too late...
__________________
best porn thread in ST history by ScorpionShock - I was there 6/7 or 6/8 depending on your timezone

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Official ST Atheists #8


Old Feedback
NEp8ntballer is offline  
Old 03-24-2011, 06:14 PM #193
Crane
Infotography
 
Crane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Deutschland
Crane supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by kapp_badbloodz View Post
BWAHAHAHA! You should have said yes.

Technically we do have GPS tracking... its called a BFT. Who was this guy? I hope to god he wasnt a cadre or a black hat. Are you at Ft. Dix for CST?

EDIT: we dont wear the BFT. It is inside the vehicles. Just to clarify for the noobs and non-deployers OH and BFT means Big Foopa Trampoline
Sad to say he was a PA officer..

But yeah I know vehicles have them.. but he was referring to individual people having a beacon incase they got captured... I major face palmed.

And I thought BFT stood for Blue Footed Tigers?
__________________
Crane is offline  
Old 03-24-2011, 08:21 PM #194
kapp_badbloodz
CLASSIFIED
 
kapp_badbloodz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: CLASSIFIED
 has been a member for 10 years
kapp_badbloodz supports Cereal Killerz 2
kapp_badbloodz supports our troops
kapp_badbloodz is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Nope... big foopa trampoline... I know you know your **** but some people here dont even know what a BFT is.

BUT DONT FEEL BAD!!! I know a cop girl, IN MY K9 CLASS!!!!, that doesnt know what a BFT is.
__________________
OFFICIAL ORVIS WRECKING CREW
ANS GEAR || THE VEST GUY || PINOKIO HOPPERS

"Originally posted by slateman: Air Force . . . serious business"
MGDT: "Originally posted by Marine786: We had one guy get orders for a deployment while on a deployment."
AFDT:"Originally posted by f2f4: Or maybe he meant our exposed and aerated crotches. Privates. Because lord knows our PT gear only encourages "wardrobe malfunctions.""
kapp_badbloodz is offline  
Old 03-25-2011, 12:00 AM #195
NEp8ntballer
 
 
NEp8ntballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
 has been a member for 10 years
NEp8ntballer supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by kapp_badbloodz View Post
Nope... big foopa trampoline... I know you know your **** but some people here dont even know what a BFT is.

BUT DONT FEEL BAD!!! I know a cop girl, IN MY K9 CLASS!!!!, that doesnt know what a BFT is.
big fat transvestite?

somebody's gonna ask what's wrong with me again...
__________________
best porn thread in ST history by ScorpionShock - I was there 6/7 or 6/8 depending on your timezone

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Official ST Atheists #8


Old Feedback
NEp8ntballer is offline  
Old 03-25-2011, 04:52 AM #196
akruse21
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Orvis Lvl Classified
akruse21 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
This guy right here is the newest HH-60 flight engineer *****es! Gun check ride last night went perfect and outprocesing tomorrow even if I have to cut a *****.
__________________
My feedback
akruse21 is offline  
Old 03-25-2011, 06:37 AM #197
Crane
Infotography
 
Crane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Deutschland
Crane supports our troops
/jealous
__________________
Crane is offline  
Old 03-25-2011, 09:57 PM #198
kapp_badbloodz
CLASSIFIED
 
kapp_badbloodz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: CLASSIFIED
 has been a member for 10 years
kapp_badbloodz supports Cereal Killerz 2
kapp_badbloodz supports our troops
kapp_badbloodz is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by akruse21 View Post
This guy right here is the newest HH-60 flight engineer *****es! Gun check ride last night went perfect and outprocesing tomorrow even if I have to cut a *****.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crane View Post
/jealous
Not jealous... congradulate your newest K9 handler. I get my certificate on Tuesday.

My dog > your mini gun

But... i still wanna shoot one

EDIT: throw your wrench and try to call it back to you haha
__________________
OFFICIAL ORVIS WRECKING CREW
ANS GEAR || THE VEST GUY || PINOKIO HOPPERS

"Originally posted by slateman: Air Force . . . serious business"
MGDT: "Originally posted by Marine786: We had one guy get orders for a deployment while on a deployment."
AFDT:"Originally posted by f2f4: Or maybe he meant our exposed and aerated crotches. Privates. Because lord knows our PT gear only encourages "wardrobe malfunctions.""
kapp_badbloodz is offline  
Old 03-25-2011, 11:42 PM #199
akruse21
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Orvis Lvl Classified
akruse21 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by kapp_badbloodz View Post
Not jealous... congradulate your newest K9 handler. I get my certificate on Tuesday.

My dog > your mini gun

But... i still wanna shoot one

EDIT: throw your wrench and try to call it back to you haha
Congrats man. "Random" search my car at the gate and I'll destroy you.
__________________
My feedback
akruse21 is offline  
Old 03-26-2011, 12:58 AM #200
NEp8ntballer
 
 
NEp8ntballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
 has been a member for 10 years
NEp8ntballer supports our troops
are the dogs trained to smell gunpowder? oh and my new base has 50 MPH speed limits in some spots, and the road to the base is long, flat and desolate. I sort of want to ask one of the gate guards the fastest somebody's been clocked on that road...

congrats btw, K9 handlers should have their own badge of a dog biting somebody in the ***...
__________________
best porn thread in ST history by ScorpionShock - I was there 6/7 or 6/8 depending on your timezone

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Official ST Atheists #8


Old Feedback

Last edited by NEp8ntballer : 03-26-2011 at 01:04 AM.
NEp8ntballer is offline  
Old 03-26-2011, 06:35 AM #201
Crane
Infotography
 
Crane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Deutschland
Crane supports our troops
Dude. Went out to dinner with my team last night and some lady paid for all 18 of us.

She was crying when we all got up to give her a hug.
__________________
Crane is offline  
Old 03-26-2011, 07:37 AM #202
BunkerNinja
 
 
BunkerNinja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
BunkerNinja is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
That never happens to me.
BunkerNinja is offline  
Old 03-26-2011, 04:09 PM #203
NEp8ntballer
 
 
NEp8ntballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
 has been a member for 10 years
NEp8ntballer supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by BunkerNinja View Post
That never happens to me.
it's because you have crabs...
__________________
best porn thread in ST history by ScorpionShock - I was there 6/7 or 6/8 depending on your timezone

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Official ST Atheists #8


Old Feedback
NEp8ntballer is offline  
Old 03-26-2011, 08:25 PM #204
kapp_badbloodz
CLASSIFIED
 
kapp_badbloodz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: CLASSIFIED
 has been a member for 10 years
kapp_badbloodz supports Cereal Killerz 2
kapp_badbloodz supports our troops
kapp_badbloodz is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by akruse21 View Post
Congrats man. "Random" search my car at the gate and I'll destroy you.
My dog will maul your testicles

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEp8ntballer View Post
are the dogs trained to smell gunpowder? oh and my new base has 50 MPH speed limits in some spots, and the road to the base is long, flat and desolate. I sort of want to ask one of the gate guards the fastest somebody's been clocked on that road...

congrats btw, K9 handlers should have their own badge of a dog biting somebody in the ***...
Thanks man. Smokeless powder is one of the odors yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crane View Post
Dude. Went out to dinner with my team last night and some lady paid for all 18 of us.

She was crying when we all got up to give her a hug.
I've had that and drinks too. Its too much sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunkerNinja View Post
That never happens to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NEp8ntballer View Post
it's because you have crabs...

Ouch... id buy you a sammich bunker
__________________
OFFICIAL ORVIS WRECKING CREW
ANS GEAR || THE VEST GUY || PINOKIO HOPPERS

"Originally posted by slateman: Air Force . . . serious business"
MGDT: "Originally posted by Marine786: We had one guy get orders for a deployment while on a deployment."
AFDT:"Originally posted by f2f4: Or maybe he meant our exposed and aerated crotches. Privates. Because lord knows our PT gear only encourages "wardrobe malfunctions.""
kapp_badbloodz is offline  
Old 03-26-2011, 08:39 PM #205
Crane
Infotography
 
Crane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Deutschland
Crane supports our troops
You guys think I could get GWOT funds to procure an HD helmet cam? (for official use of course)
__________________
Crane is offline  
Old 03-26-2011, 09:51 PM #206
dukduk
six6seven7one1
 
dukduk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Nebraska
dukduk supports Team VICIOUS
dukduk supports Bob Gurnsey
dukduk supports our troops
dukduk is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crane
You guys think I could get GWOT funds to procure an HD helmet cam? (for official use of course)
dunno about gwot $$$&, but wait til you get downrange and gpc that *****!
dukduk is offline  
Old 03-26-2011, 10:56 PM #207
BunkerNinja
 
 
BunkerNinja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
BunkerNinja is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by NEp8ntballer View Post
it's because you have crabs...
Sad truth.
BunkerNinja is offline  
Old 03-26-2011, 11:45 PM #208
kapp_badbloodz
CLASSIFIED
 
kapp_badbloodz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: CLASSIFIED
 has been a member for 10 years
kapp_badbloodz supports Cereal Killerz 2
kapp_badbloodz supports our troops
kapp_badbloodz is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crane View Post
You guys think I could get GWOT funds to procure an HD helmet cam? (for official use of course)
sell you my contour vHoldr HD 1080p, mounts, and stickies for 150

EDIT: Emily Browning in Sucker Punch is ****ing HAWTNESS!!!
__________________
OFFICIAL ORVIS WRECKING CREW
ANS GEAR || THE VEST GUY || PINOKIO HOPPERS

"Originally posted by slateman: Air Force . . . serious business"
MGDT: "Originally posted by Marine786: We had one guy get orders for a deployment while on a deployment."
AFDT:"Originally posted by f2f4: Or maybe he meant our exposed and aerated crotches. Privates. Because lord knows our PT gear only encourages "wardrobe malfunctions.""
kapp_badbloodz is offline  
Old 03-27-2011, 01:55 AM #209
NEp8ntballer
 
 
NEp8ntballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
 has been a member for 10 years
NEp8ntballer supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by BunkerNinja View Post
Sad truth.
__________________
best porn thread in ST history by ScorpionShock - I was there 6/7 or 6/8 depending on your timezone

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Official ST Atheists #8


Old Feedback
NEp8ntballer is offline  
Old 03-27-2011, 05:02 PM #210
BunkerNinja
 
 
BunkerNinja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
BunkerNinja is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Yup.

In other news I don't have to do sport bike training for a Speed Triple. Hahahaha AF you don't know what you're doing.
BunkerNinja is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump