Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-07-2011, 12:08 PM #1
jpprovance

WHat to do with my X-mill vaporized??? sell fix ??

ive been out of the sport for a while. thinking about getting back in the sport. i fired up my gun and its leaking out the lp reg which is a palmers stb. i dont really wanna mess with it myself because everything i tinker with breaks. i feel silly taking a 10 year old gun to the shop paying 50-100 for new seals ect.

anyone on here want to either help me fix the gun someway im in socal so im sure there are a lot of locals. or maybe buy it off of me? i tired to pm the guy who has a million bushes but did not seems to work. maybe new people on this forum cant pm.

if anyone wants to buy i have on it. timmy reg. palmers lp. low pro feedneck. vapor board. full freak. only prob is small leaks. ill sent a pic if anyone shows interest.
jpprovance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-07-2011, 01:47 PM #2
ICdzBuff
PL Mogul

ICdzBuff supports Team VICIOUS
ICdzBuff supports Sherwood Forest
ICdzBuff posts videos on PbNation
ICdzBuff is an NCPA player
ICdzBuff supports Pev's Paintball
ICdzBuff has achieved Level 4 in PbNation Pursuit
I don't think I got a pm from you. But we're here to help!

IF it is only leaking from the lpr, it might be worth fixing it. They're solid platforms, and once they're working, the usually run forever.

Where specifically is it leaking out of the stab? The adjustment screw hole? Where the MRA meets the body?

63 ICD Bushmasters \/ Moderator ICDO \/ Feedback ICDO

ICdzBuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 03:40 PM #3
jpprovance

wow thanks for the response i am very thankful someone is there to help just for the love of it.

seems like its leaking from these highlighted spots. its really hard to tell i guess i could put some suds on it to see where the leaks are from. the green is definitely leaking because i could see a lil condensation coming from there.

whats the best way to find the leak?
tell me what to do next.

also if i wanna put eyes on the bushy how much do you think it would cost me nowadays? thanks for any advice

Last edited by jpprovance : 03-07-2011 at 03:57 PM. Reason: forgot pic
Old 03-07-2011, 03:43 PM #4
jpprovance

for simplicity sake should i maybe put an older style LP?

also who do you recommend for parts if they are still available?
Old 03-07-2011, 03:56 PM #5
jpprovance

just for fun some bushy sexyness.

Old 03-07-2011, 10:19 PM #6
ICdzBuff
PL Mogul

Wow, she looks good. Those older style hosed lprs are hit and miss. I would just pick up a stock one for like $5 (heck, I would send you one) or pick up a newer lpr (macdev, aka).

In the meantime, put some locktite on the barbs, and check your seals on stab.

As far as eyes go, no one is really offering that sevice anymore, your best best would be to just buy a PDS body, and transfer everything else over. YOu could probably then sell the xmill body for like $20 and recoup some of the cost. Or buy an anti-chop ram (GBR) and save some trouble (they usually run about $100 though)

Also, it might be worth your time to check out ICD-Owners.com. That is where the last of the ICD people hang out. No one really visits the ICD section of PbN anymore.

Old 03-08-2011, 10:49 PM #7
jpprovance

i dont know if im supposed to take apart more than this to clean and or lube ect. it seems like the leak is from where the green is on that last pic. is there an oring im supposed t get to in there. if so how do i pull that thing apart? also put locktite on the part where the brass fitting hits the gun/reg or on the actual barb part?
Old 03-08-2011, 11:09 PM #8
ICdzBuff
PL Mogul

I would do both on the barb.

As far as the leak on the stab itself; I don't have a ton of experience with them, but I would imagine that there is a sealing o-ring in there somewhere that is dry from lack of use.

What are your pressures at?

Old 03-09-2011, 11:44 AM #9
jpprovance

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICdzBuff View Post
I would do both on the barb.

As far as the leak on the stab itself; I don't have a ton of experience with them, but I would imagine that there is a sealing o-ring in there somewhere that is dry from lack of use.

What are your pressures at?

i just put em super low and still leak out the "green" area. also just realized im leaking from where the alum on the stab hits the blue on the gun.

do you think if somehow i delivered lube to that o-ring it might seal the leak?

since im not so inclined to take the stab apart any more maybe i should just get a stock lpr off you.

also just for fun what is your price if you wanted to collect the gun? with or without full freak
Old 03-09-2011, 04:43 PM #10
paintballer0032

paintballer0032 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
most proshops will go through the gun for a flat fee of 20$ and get it working for you. bushies arent really worth much at all anymore so your better off just keeping it. looks good though
TIPPMANN OF THE MONTH JANUARY WINNER
White Widow mmmmm
paintballer0032 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 10:32 PM #11
ICdzBuff
PL Mogul

I don't think I will try and pick yours up. I already have some Xmills. But seriously, make an account on ICDO and list it there. You could probably make $200 if you parted it out.

Old 03-11-2011, 11:29 PM #12
protodad

Where in SoCal are you located? I might be willing to help you with this marker. You can also contact me on ICD-O under the same screen name.
protodad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 01:08 AM #13
maloneoni
The Ronin

What to do with your bushmaster?

Step 1. Go to your local post office and get a medium flat rate box. Be careful in traffic.

Step 2. Stuff the bushmaster in the medium flat rate box with as much newspaper as you can. Bubble wrap will work also.

Step 3. Put my address on the box. I can pm this too you as you probably don't know it.

Step 4. Return to your local post office. Pay the 10.95 + 80 some cents for a tracking number. They will take care of it from there.

But in all seriousness, rock the old school! There is nothing like shooting up people with ten year old gear and then having them ask you what it is.
Old 03-12-2011, 02:13 AM #14
peachesarenottasty

peachesarenottasty is playing at Living Legends III
peachesarenottasty supports Team VICIOUS
peachesarenottasty supports Pev's Paintball
peachesarenottasty has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by maloneoni View Post
What to do with your bushmaster?

Step 1. Go to your local post office and get a medium flat rate box. Be careful in traffic.

Step 2. Stuff the bushmaster in the medium flat rate box with as much newspaper as you can. Bubble wrap will work also.

Step 3. Put my address on the box. I can pm this too you as you probably don't know it.

Step 4. Return to your local post office. Pay the 10.95 + 80 some cents for a tracking number. They will take care of it from there.

But in all seriousness, rock the old school! There is nothing like shooting up people with ten year old gear and then having them ask you what it is.
Old 03-12-2011, 11:38 AM #15
jpprovance

"But in all seriousness, rock the old school! There is nothing like shooting up people with ten year old gear and then having them ask you what it is."

so i realized im just to lazy to do a rebuild. so i took it in to get re did. my new plan is to own some douchy kids with their 1500 guns with my old school b2k.

thx also protodad. i think im good tho.

i did just join ico-o so ill start posting in there if i need something.

thanks to all ICDers
Old 03-12-2011, 02:21 PM #16
Guy In Digi Camo

Guy In Digi Camo owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
always nice to see older guns on the field

Miss my promaster it shot rainbows when it worked
Guy In Digi Camo is offline   Reply With Quote