isaaclim
SPAM: yummy

Annual Supporting Member
isaaclim is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
isaaclim owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Needing some insight and help on recent quest purchase

Hello,

I recently picked up a pretty decked out 07 quest but had a couple of questions that have been bothering me. They may not be specifically quest related, but I thought maybe one of you guys could shed some light for me.

#1. After extensive reading on these boards, I decided to order an oring kit from markerkits.com which is mentioned in the stickies. I ordered it a few days ago, but have not received shipping info as they said they would give out in the receipt. And my email communication has not yielded results yet. Are they a dead company?

#2. I have the lucky ace board but also have a stock 2.3 inoviq board on hand. The lucky ace is nice, but I want to get true 12.5 psp that the lucky board cannot do. I've contacted inoviq, but have not heard back from them. Anyone deal with them recently? Are they no longer supporting their products? I'm just a little scared to jump on purchasing the item from their website if I can't get a hold of them at all.+++++All Good Now, made contact!!!++++

I feel like I'm just feeding my paranoia of lack of support since this gun is so old and maybe projecting it on these other companies....ugh, I don't know

But enough of being a debbie downer...I will admit this gun is great!!! I have never held a gun at the get go and just have it feel so "right" in my hands. I'm very excited about having this gun in my collection.

"Live every week like its Shark Week."
-Tracy Jordan

Last edited by isaaclim : 03-11-2011 at 12:34 AM.
isaaclim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-11-2011, 12:12 AM #2
werminator

Nicholas Wong is still supporting the Inoviq boards I believe... User name NWONG... Look him up and see what can be done...
werminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 12:32 AM #3
isaaclim
SPAM: yummy

Annual Supporting Member
isaaclim is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
isaaclim owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
ALL GOOD NOW! Just had to be a little patient.

"Live every week like its Shark Week."
-Tracy Jordan

Last edited by isaaclim : 03-11-2011 at 11:25 AM.
isaaclim is offline   Reply With Quote