Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2011, 12:32 PM #43
DeadBodyMan
Pricedollaz

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
DeadBodyMan is a Paintball photographer
i remember when the CFOA made players into men and fields you actually had to walk because they wasn't online and that teams like gridlock, DK and Xtreme Sports Factory smashed faces.

i also remember ken is a pretty smart guy and trying to make a series into something amazing again.

Also the CFOA was where the big boys play and it still is just has 8 billion series around it.

I beat women, they call me daddy.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-01-2011, 12:40 PM #44
David5751

David5751 plays in the APPA D5 division
Old 03-06-2011, 08:00 PM #45
Wesleyj
Wesleyj here

Wesleyj plays in the PSP
Wesleyj owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Wesleyj plays in the APPA D4 division
Rip cfoa xballl. Ill miss you.
Old 03-07-2011, 09:23 AM #46
Bush4829
East Coast Mafia D3

Bush4829 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Bush4829 supports Pev's Paintball
Bush4829 plays in the APPA D4 division
My team played MSXL its run a better not put CFOA down right now CFOA is rebuilding which is good but Darin runs a great MSXL event I know my crew was the only NC team it last year refs was legit, prices was legit and fields was good too. Its BYOP dont matter what paint brand and they have DXS paint at reasonable price. But what i notices from others leagues they focus on sponsor paint "you only can use or bring league sponsor" which alot of ppl want to bring like other paint at reasonable price which now national event i think is FPO
TBD Fan #222
CGD Paintball
Old 03-07-2011, 11:00 AM #47
lastcallga
npp KILLER

lastcallga plays in the PSP
lastcallga supports Team VICIOUS
lastcallga supports Team VICIOUS
Some of you need a longer tail.

For one downgrading other series will get you no where but cause teams and players to pick side... That will do no one any good.

I see the word profit tossed around. Maybe that line of thinking needs to take a back seat. Not out of the car just the back seat. I have owned my own business for 15 years and sometimes I have to do more work at a cheaper price to stay a head. I also have not missed a paintball event in 10 years.

Also it took years to get the CFOA in this state. And it will take the same to fix it. And sometimes a bad taste is just hard to get rid of....

On refs (babysitters) I have mad respect for all these guys everywhere..... As every year seems the newer players or losing complain. If the players were not tring to get away with bs!!!! .........Does any other sport have as many refs on the field as paintball.

What is funny the old powers to be told me face to face the GFOA would not make another year a few years back.

Looking back at all the complaining about all the out of state teams and events. Well that's not a problem any more.

CFOA & players are going to have to swallow a little pride.... What is! Is not what it was! These newer series are cheaper and have less skeletons in the closet.

We need a player union and a LOA league owners association Lol
2011 PSP WORLD CUP D3 champs
2011 PSP season RUNNER UP d3

L A S T C A L L
Closed Thread