Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-06-2011, 10:53 AM #1
keithdizzle247
Gun Hustler

keithdizzle247 posts videos on PbNation
keithdizzle247 plays in the APPA D5 division
question: returning ticketss

I already emailed nppl but have nad no response.

I've done everything I can do financially but still won't be able to swing making it to hunington beach...does nppl take returns on 3 day vip tickets?

www.facebook.com/916RC
keithdizzle247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-06-2011, 11:30 AM #2
NPPL Super 7
NPPL HB April 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by keithdizzle247 View Post
I already emailed nppl but have nad no response.

I've done everything I can do financially but still won't be able to swing making it to hunington beach...does nppl take returns on 3 day vip tickets?
Sir, we recieved your email Friday Mar 04 at 3:00pm....our office is not open on the weekend.

Our staff responds to most emails as fast as they can on normal business days. So I would expect a response Monday or Tuesday.

With that said, I would imagine like most sporting or entertainment event policies, the tickets would be non-refundable unless the event was cancelled.

Try selling your ticket in this forum, I believe the 3 day VIP passes and Sunday VIP tickets are virtually sold out, so it should be easy. If that is not what you want to try, wait a few days for a response.
Old 03-07-2011, 08:49 PM #3
keithdizzle247
Gun Hustler

keithdizzle247 posts videos on PbNation
keithdizzle247 plays in the APPA D5 division
NPPL,

I apologize for my post sounding negative towards your customer service, was definitely not trying to say that NPPL didn't answer back my emails. was basically meaning that i did email you guys but have yet to receive my response.

I didn't notice any purchase policies before or after my ticket purchase, that's why i thought it would be better to ask before i proceed with anything.

Again I appologize for my post sounding rude. I appreciate your quick response on here and appreciate any help i receive from the NPPL through any later emails.

www.facebook.com/916RC
keithdizzle247 is offline   Reply With Quote