Old 03-04-2011, 12:02 AM #1
Frank101
legit legit legit

Frank101 is a Supporting Member
Frank101 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Frank101 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Frank101 plays in the APPA D5 division
Talk of ETFs

Recommendation from someone who is pretty good with stocks and investment at work recommended high yields likely in SLV ETF or SLVR. Both are in silver, I'm researching and looking into it to dabble with a few hundred maybe couple thousand even depending on what comes up during my researching process.

Silver keeps coming up as being historically linked to gold at a ration of 16:1, right now the market is at ~42:1. Europac precious metals as well as many others are anticipating silver to over take gold in terms of gains in the near future. Problem is much of the sources claiming this have a vested interest in selling customers THEIR silver. Now I personally have been following Peter Schiff a long time and he is pretty accurate and has a high level of integrity, but I'd like to further look into it before dropping a decent amount of money on it.

Anyone have any other opinions on various other commodities? I know China is ramping up expansion and building so CADC ( A Chinese cement company traded in the US) but make some gains. China is also accumulating more and more sliver for industry and reserves as it is a common medium for practical industrial use as well as maintaining value, but at the moment isn't very sought after by investors.
"Originally posted by pokenose: We quit doing that secret Santa thing after the black guy got a bucket of fried chicken, watermelon jolly ranchers, a bottle of colt 45 and a cotton scented candle then someone else got a ball of that free twine you tie down your items with at ikea and a vibrator so you can go **** yourself if you didn't like the twine."

"Originally posted by AlphaNeo36:
Election fraud is perfectly acceptable when it intends to keep Ron Paul out of the White House."
Frank101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-04-2011, 02:07 AM #2
jvpark
CS Union

jvpark is a Supporting Member
jvpark plays in the USPL
jvpark donated to help Peyton Trent
jvpark owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
jvpark is for the Gunfight
jvpark supports Bob Gurnsey
Industrials and Material ETFs (great way to play global expansion without country risk).
I would also accumulate Developed International and Emerging International. Some believe Japan is a good bargain especially if europe see another down turn.

Lighten up on Financial.
jvpark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 02:45 AM #3
PbN_AutoTrader
Your PERSONAL Proshop

Annual Supporting Member
PbN_AutoTrader is BST Legit
PbN_AutoTrader donated to help Peyton Trent
PbN_AutoTrader supports Bob Gurnsey
PbN_AutoTrader supports our troops
PbN_AutoTrader is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
PbN_AutoTrader is Legendary
PbN_AutoTrader supports DLX Technology
what the hell

jvpark talking that $$$

That's whats up

hell yea get in that silver brother shoulda been in about 11 months ago when it had corrected. you'd be up about 124% right now and counting.

to o.p.
Glad to see you've done your research and are aware of the historical ratio and what not
Contact ME (Michael) Direct ANYtime (24/7)
Call/Text 504-669-2298
michael@theotherathlete.com
www.paintballtraderworldwide.com www.theotherathlete.com
PbN_AutoTrader is offline   Reply With Quote