PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-15-2010, 09:44 PM #1
SmoothCriminal13
Those who hate, Fear

Membership Entry @ Arena Office

Can we please figure out a way to get a membership wristband at the arena office I require my team to all get memberships since we practice EVERY sat an sun this is more economical. But EVERY sat an sun all 10 of us plus a lot of other tourney player have to go down to the main office and bother those poor girls already runnin around taking care of paying customers mostly large groups of newbs who need info on what to do an not to do. I'm just trying to make it easier for everyone. I already talked to John the man in charge at the arenas he said he can't do anything, but during night games they take my membership no problem at the arena office so it can be done. Please do something
Bryan Farkas #13 IE UNSEEN
Proudly sponsored by
HUNDREDTH MONKEY
CC Paintball
XTERNAL Sports
SC Village
SmoothCriminal13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-15-2010, 10:14 PM #2
funkmaster70
Designated Joker

funkmaster70 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
i second that ^^^
Walk On Kingz ,We're bringing sexy back !
Big Thanks To Mountain View Paintball
funkmaster70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 01:11 AM #3
skram574
markers

skram574 plays in the PSP
skram574 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
skram574 plays in the APPA D2 division
^^^^ i third! that walk is so gay!
Old 11-24-2010, 04:24 PM #4
Nicole@HSP

Nicole@HSP is attending Decay of Nations VI
This is for SC Village right? Maybe if you go and talk to the manager Jake he could possibly help you out. I do know what you mean about the crowds. Do you guys have your membership Id's already.
www.PaintballPark.name

Get a Hollywood Sports Membership and Save Money! Email Nicole at Nicole.Belanger@HollywoodSports.com
Nicole@HSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 04:39 PM #5
SmoothCriminal13
Those who hate, Fear

Yes we all have member ids and I have personally talked to jake about it as well and he said it is out of his control it had to do with the system they have up at arenas but if we have ids and Jake, John, Jarrett and Riley all know we do why can't there b a simple call on the radio or something just thought maybe if I got the word out somthing could get done. We currently have 9 members on our team and 2 more on there way
Bryan Farkas #13 IE UNSEEN
Proudly sponsored by
HUNDREDTH MONKEY
CC Paintball
XTERNAL Sports
SC Village
SmoothCriminal13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 04:51 PM #6
Nicole@HSP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmoothCriminal13 View Post
Yes we all have member ids and I have personally talked to jake about it as well and he said it is out of his control it had to do with the system they have up at arenas but if we have ids and Jake, John, Jarrett and Riley all know we do why can't there b a simple call on the radio or something just thought maybe if I got the word out somthing could get done. We currently have 9 members on our team and 2 more on there way
Im sorry that it is so inconvenient. I do understand maybe if just keep mentioning it something could get done. I know here at hsp we have a separate register that people with the membership go to and are helped separately so there out faster you know what i mean maybe they need something like that down there.
www.PaintballPark.name

Get a Hollywood Sports Membership and Save Money! Email Nicole at Nicole.Belanger@HollywoodSports.com
Old 02-22-2011, 05:43 PM #7
wilsodh

I work in the Pro Shop at S.C Village and I am currently looking for a way for the memberships to be done in the Arenas so you guys don't have to walk down to the bottom. It looks like a lot of you guys signed up with the $300 membership so it shouldn't be too much of a problem getting something set up for you guys.
wilsodh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 03:08 PM #8
Nicole@HSP

I also brought this up to gio in the meeting last week. I will keep you updated on what we are going to do to better serve our players.
www.PaintballPark.name

Old 02-23-2011, 03:10 PM #9
Nicole@HSP

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilsodh View Post
I work in the Pro Shop at S.C Village and I am currently looking for a way for the memberships to be done in the Arenas so you guys don't have to walk down to the bottom. It looks like a lot of you guys signed up with the $300 membership so it shouldn't be too much of a problem getting something set up for you guys.
Thanks! Be sure and keep bugging Jake about it. I did tell Gio the other day so hopefully something gets worked out.
www.PaintballPark.name