Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-19-2011, 01:26 AM #22
SubmissionPaintball

Yea only thing I wasn't sure about when I threw it in was the spring. The one in the gen 5 lp poppit kit comes with a shorter spring. I wasn't sure if the G6R one was different as well but so far I haven't experienced any problems with the stock spring and the gen 5 lp poppit in my g6r.
Old 02-20-2011, 01:47 AM #23
nin7474

nin7474 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
nin7474 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
nin7474 supports Team VICIOUS
nin7474 supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by specopsdeath2 View Post
i personally would go with the lp Poppit, trigger (if you dont like the stock, i put a vp trigger on my G6R and absolutely love it). i also have the gen5 VP bolt in mine. iv always had great experiences with VP bolts so i went and got one. havent had any problems with it (some people have)
The VP Trigger is springless, correct?
Just pop the Trigger pin out, swap in VP trigger, replace pin and that's it?
nin7474 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 02:02 AM #24
Mr. Stealthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubmissionPaintball View Post
Yea only thing I wasn't sure about when I threw it in was the spring. The one in the gen 5 lp poppit kit comes with a shorter spring. I wasn't sure if the G6R one was different as well but so far I haven't experienced any problems with the stock spring and the gen 5 lp poppit in my g6r.
That is a good point to mention actually. The poppits on the gen 5 and Gen 6 are cross compatible however the poppit springs are not.
Mr. Stealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 01:41 PM #25
zombie93

has been a member for 10 years
Question...What pressures\settings are you guys running in your G6R w\LP Poppit? For some reason I can't get mine to work "right". The gun shoots fine and all, but it seems that the LP Poppit had zero effect on my marker vs. the stock poppit. When I try and turn down the pressures, the marker won't chrono high enough. What say you?
Former Teams: Savage,The Cartel,CartelKidz, Notoriou$, (Dye) ]Notoriou$ (Proto) Pitch Black
Current Team:Cartel
Proud to represent Bob Long, the Marq Victory, G6R, and the PenProShop.com for the 2010 season.
http://www.boblongdirect.com/
///M3
zombie93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 02:41 PM #26
KMA

KMA is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
KMA supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombie93 View Post
Question...What pressures\settings are you guys running in your G6R w\LP Poppit? For some reason I can't get mine to work "right". The gun shoots fine and all, but it seems that the LP Poppit had zero effect on my marker vs. the stock poppit. When I try and turn down the pressures, the marker won't chrono high enough. What say you?
I believe the "LP" in this case refers to lowering the pressure that is seen by the ball being while it is accelerated out of the marker. The end result should be a smoother shot, with less kick and paint breakage, but it doesn't necessarily mean you should lower your LPR. More air is used to shoot the ball, hence the decrease in efficiency.

In other words, try setting your LPR and dwell to the original settings, adjust velocity with your HPR and see if it the gun "feels" any different.

Good luck!
╚╝╚╩╩═╩╩╝╚
R&M Paintball - Headrush - BlackSheep
100% Positive Feedback

Last edited by KMA : 02-23-2011 at 02:43 PM.
KMA is offline   Reply With Quote