Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-01-2011, 05:40 PM #85
MJCbull

happens to me everytime I play now dude, i never ever chopped paint but old betsy isnt getting any younger haha. im gonna buy a 9.1 real real soon even though i have the first strike upgrade.

when u chop though, it really i a mess. that truthfully is probably the only bad thing i have to say about the marker. ive had mine for like ahhh 2 and a half years now? maybe 3, but for the first year and a half i had only one ball break haha. its time for a new gat though. im feelign the 9.1 its calling me
Advertisement
Old 02-01-2011, 05:46 PM #86
tgs-killer
Independent Variable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJCbull View Post
happens to me everytime I play now dude, i never ever chopped paint but old betsy isnt getting any younger haha. im gonna buy a 9.1 real real soon even though i have the first strike upgrade.

when u chop though, it really i a mess. that truthfully is probably the only bad thing i have to say about the marker. ive had mine for like ahhh 2 and a half years now? maybe 3, but for the first year and a half i had only one ball break haha. its time for a new gat though. im feelign the 9.1 its calling me
Haha, well it is a quite the challenge if/when it that unfortunate event occurs -- are you looking to buy a 9.1 and use it as a pistol or a SMG/Ranger?

I guess it was my bad because I was using some old paint. I will be trying out some Draxxus Custom pretty soon, so hopefully that paint will perform well. I was looking at some First Strike rounds today, and I was surprised to see that for 40 rounds in bulk was only $20. That's calling my name to test out

-Jarred
While the majority of people not need firearms, consider that this tool is now widely distributed to most of all peoples, including bad people. Such people who will do harm with one of these tools in time. So we ought to have to ability to defend ourselves against said threats with equal or greater fire power. Unfortunately, tis only law-abiding citizens are primarily being targeted by Government. Further, crime is caused by unlawful peoples of society, so how are Government orders going to now effect the criminals if the orders hadn't affected them initially? There is a hidden agenda here. Think about it
tgs-killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 05:59 PM #87
nePhantom
I love my Cheese

u can get 100 rounds for 40
nePhantom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 06:20 PM #88
MJCbull

ill probs buy the ranger set up, its what i originally bought when the old one came out and i liked what it had to offer
Old 02-01-2011, 08:57 PM #89
tgs-killer
Independent Variable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nePhantom View Post
u can get 100 rounds for 40
Oh, I completely missed that one -- they are indeed significantly cheaper in bulk. To think that I was going to buy each 8round FS tube individually, what was I thinking..

Quote:
ill probs buy the ranger set up, its what i originally bought when the old one came out and i liked what it had to offer
Oh I see, that's a pretty nice setup. Planning to keep it stock or are you going to do some custom modifications to it?

I've posted a thread about this, but I'll post as a post. I've created a chat site for Tiberius here:

http://tiberiusowners.blogspot.com/

Feel free to swing by

-Jarred
While the majority of people not need firearms, consider that this tool is now widely distributed to most of all peoples, including bad people. Such people who will do harm with one of these tools in time. So we ought to have to ability to defend ourselves against said threats with equal or greater fire power. Unfortunately, tis only law-abiding citizens are primarily being targeted by Government. Further, crime is caused by unlawful peoples of society, so how are Government orders going to now effect the criminals if the orders hadn't affected them initially? There is a hidden agenda here. Think about it
Old 02-01-2011, 08:57 PM #90
Daniel The Treeman

i use the t9.1 LOVE IT i merk luxes all day. I do occasionally use the longbow and sniper setup for fun. And it really does help even with FS.
Daniel The Treeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 08:32 AM #91
MJCbull

all day 'erday manee. i played some big games and the ranger set up was better for me, but on a normal day of balling i use pistol. i was thinking bout this last night though, i have a T9, and im buying a T9.1. Im gonna be able to run dual pistols!!!!
Old 02-07-2011, 12:21 AM #92
THE PAINTBALL NINJA

I played with my t8.1 for the first time yesterday and I did better than I have ever done with my g3 or mini. I was always standing there ramping, but now I'm much more aggressive due to having a very limited number of shots.
THE PAINTBALL NINJA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 08:01 PM #93
nePhantom
I love my Cheese

My T9 came in today!! Its a T9 with the FS conversion and 10 normal clips, 1 constant air clip, and 1 first strike clip. Its pretty much AWESOME!!!! Pics coming soon
Old 02-07-2011, 08:31 PM #94
tgs-killer
Independent Variable.

Quote:
all day 'erday manee. i played some big games and the ranger set up was better for me, but on a normal day of balling i use pistol. i was thinking bout this last night though, i have a T9, and im buying a T9.1. Im gonna be able to run dual pistols!!!!
Well I guess you have the upper hand, because you can easily swap out setups and interchange your Tiberius from pistol to ranger. I should have thought about having this option as well, but oh well. Ha, speaking of which, most of my buddies are stressing that I run dual pistols. I wonder why..

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE PAINTBALL NINJA View Post
I played with my t8.1 for the first time yesterday and I did better than I have ever done with my g3 or mini. I was always standing there ramping, but now I'm much more aggressive due to having a very limited number of shots.
That's great to hear I think that goes for most of us that use Tiberius', our mindset(s) quickly turn to being much more conservative, tactical, and aggressive. It's odd, but it's an experience. I hope I'm not too rusty when I get back to playing again,

Quote:
Originally Posted by nePhantom View Post
My T9 came in today!! Its a T9 with the FS conversion and 10 normal clips, 1 constant air clip, and 1 first strike clip. Its pretty much AWESOME!!!! Pics coming soon
I...we can all share your excitement, it is always a treat gazing upon your newly acquired gear. Almost an unexplainable feeling -- nevertheless, that is quite a setup you got there. Looking forward to the pictures

Speaking of new gear, I just got a shipment in of four FS T8.1 mags from Hustle-Paintball. And to my amazement, only three of the four mags work. The other magazine looks identical to the others, but it won't lock into place when inserted into the grip. You have to force it in, but once you do that, the clip won't come back out. I had to pry open the grip frame from the receiver to take out the mag. Quite strange...I'll be shipping it back shortly though,

-Jarred
Old 02-08-2011, 07:22 AM #95
nePhantom
I love my Cheese

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgs-killer View Post
I...we can all share your excitement, it is always a treat gazing upon your newly acquired gear. Almost an unexplainable feeling -- nevertheless, that is quite a setup you got there. Looking forward to the pictures

-Jarred
Yeah, my wife was making fun of my because I was carrying it around the house playing with it all day lol
Old 02-08-2011, 02:13 PM #96
MIDNIGHTANGELZ

MIDNIGHTANGELZ is playing at Living Legends V
MIDNIGHTANGELZ posts videos on PbNation
MIDNIGHTANGELZ has been published on the PbNation Youtube Channel
Hahaha I do that too!
MIDNIGHTANGELZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 07:29 AM #97
skullcandy1993

I think we all do that when we get a new gun/vest/mask/etc etc etc

It's like we turn into children on christmas morning
skullcandy1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 07:48 PM #98
MJCbull

hahahah my story is the same, the first 3 days i had mine i tried to sleep with it lmao. too bulky though hah. naw, i walked around with it and test fired t all day. it was a loving relationship. . .
Old 02-14-2011, 08:28 PM #99
tgs-killer
Independent Variable.

Haha, it's pretty funny that we all pretty much did the same thing with our new gear Basically..

"I wonder how this holster looks on my belt...oh let's see with the vest and mags...I'll hold my pistol too...wait it doesn't look right, I'll put on my mask..gloves..pants...now let's try running around a bit. This is tight! I think I'll go outside lol"

That was pretty much me for a week straight, haha

-Jarred

Last edited by tgs-killer : 02-14-2011 at 08:31 PM.
Old 02-16-2011, 11:45 AM #100
PntBllnSquirrel

Back to the real deal

I was all pistol for a few and then had a brain lapse about how drone it can be to just throw paint all the time. I went out and go myself a pump and now coming to me is a ....

T8 with 4 mags (quick change pins included )

Now just to build myself a pistol setup and I'm ready to have some fun !
Old 02-19-2011, 10:31 AM #101
MJCbull

thats how it begins hahah
Old 02-28-2011, 01:35 PM #102
Erdheizer

Annual Supporting Member
Erdheizer owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
I've tried a lot of pistol setups, I like the Tibs, and I had a T9, but I ended up selling it. I also like the Kingman Eraser, pretty well built pistol. Didn't like the TPX very much, just felt cheap, it was however effective.

Currently using either a RAP P99 or Redux.

I might get another T9 or T8 if I sell the T4...

Kudos on the vids, keep them coming.

Last edited by Erdheizer : 02-28-2011 at 01:41 PM.
Erdheizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 10:16 PM #103
Demolitions

Played my first game with my new T8. And did pretty well. My friend has a TPX so we stick together being sneaky and quick. We actually did a 1 v 1 at the end of the day for fun. It was my first day using a paintball pistol and i still beat him with his years of experience. We got a ref friend of ours to record it [but he is a bit of a cam whore]:

Last edited by Demolitions : 03-06-2011 at 10:24 PM.
Demolitions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 12:23 PM #104
Z1K

I went pistol-only for the first time yesterday. 3 on 3 center flag push.

My oldest (16) got out early on the game which left me with my 10 year and his 98c against 3 guys using ramp. (actually cheating cause field rules state semi only.) They must have slung 1000 paintballs at me but it ended with 2 of their guys out, the other trying to reload as I stood in their base with the flag in one hand and my T8.1 in the other. I was only 40 paintballs lighter.

It was AWESOME!
Z1K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 03:20 PM #105
Beast02
Ill have tuna, no crust

from 2 weekends ago
Beast02 is online now   Reply With Quote