Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-18-2011, 02:28 PM #1
MaTtBoy-II
ohai thar
 
MaTtBoy-II's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Vancouver, BC
 has been a member for 10 years
Why is Joe Rogan so awesome?

__________________
"Originally posted by elTwitcho
You have taught me all I know and have made me the wise man which you see before you today MaTtBoy, Thankyou."
"Originally posted by SecretAsianMan
You truly are the funniest poster on ST MaTt."
"Originally posted by SquirrelMaster
You are my master, MaTtBoy."
That's a negative Ghostrider, the pattern is full.
MaTtBoy-II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-18-2011, 02:30 PM #2
licence2kill
POOP
 
licence2kill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Orange County
i dunno lol
licence2kill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 02:31 PM #3
wEskEr
AYO
 
wEskEr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Los Angeles
wEskEr is playing at Living Legends V
wEskEr owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
wEskEr supports Team VICIOUS
wEskEr has achieved Level 5 in PbNation Pursuit
wEskEr is Legendary
ayo dis ya boi joe rogan
wEskEr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 02:32 PM #4
empire1122 (Banned)
professional rapist
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Larchmont, NY
empire1122 is playing at Living Legends III
empire1122 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
empire1122 supports Team VICIOUS
empire1122 is for the Gunfight
empire1122 posts videos on PbNation
empire1122 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Because you touch yourself at night.

Last edited by empire1122 : 02-18-2011 at 02:42 PM.
empire1122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 02:34 PM #5
Agent Johnson
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Agent Johnson supports our troops
Joe Rogan is a ****ing retard.
__________________
Sure, I've been called a xenophobe, but the truth is, I'm not. I honestly just feel that America is the best country and the other countries aren't as good. That used to be called patriotism.
Agent Johnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 02:36 PM #6
atthemattin
Is it really a woman?
 
atthemattin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Boiling Springs, PA
 has been a member for 10 years
some of the stuff he said i agree with. but their is a lot of bull **** that he is just spewing out.
__________________
The list of epic, I was there
7-11-09 Can I tap that?
9-11-08 My Thoughts on People
7-27-07 we witnessed /b/ fall
6-21-06 10pm real radio hide out
1-16-05 Parent PORNO
ST; S Snowboard Thread - Just leave, we don't want you. Go talk about snowboard in some other fourm.
atthemattin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 02:39 PM #7
atthemattin
Is it really a woman?
 
atthemattin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Boiling Springs, PA
 has been a member for 10 years
I just now finished it. hes a ****ing nut
__________________
The list of epic, I was there
7-11-09 Can I tap that?
9-11-08 My Thoughts on People
7-27-07 we witnessed /b/ fall
6-21-06 10pm real radio hide out
1-16-05 Parent PORNO
ST; S Snowboard Thread - Just leave, we don't want you. Go talk about snowboard in some other fourm.
atthemattin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 02:40 PM #8
maxmcb12
Six Fifty Three
 
maxmcb12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: ♣913♣
maxmcb12 is playing at Living Legends V
maxmcb12 is for the Gunfight
maxmcb12 posts videos on PbNation
http://blog.joerogan.net/archives/454

Good read, letter to kelloggs after they dropped Phelps for smoking queed.

ucwutididthar?
__________________
ಠ_ಠ
maxmcb12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 02:43 PM #9
automagsrule
LOIC
 
automagsrule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Monkey Island
Guy will make you laugh while he beats the living **** out of you.

Thats an incredibly handy attribute to posess.
__________________

“If it is true that we need a degree of certainty to get by, it is also true that too much of the stuff can be lethal”
-Terry Eagleton
automagsrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 02:46 PM #10
A5Gunner
DoDgY
 
A5Gunner's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
A5Gunner supports Team VICIOUS
A5Gunner is reppin' sidebar 4 life
HE THE man
A5Gunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 02:54 PM #11
Agent Johnson
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Agent Johnson supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxmcb12 View Post
http://blog.joerogan.net/archives/454

Good read, letter to kelloggs after they dropped Phelps for smoking queed.

ucwutididthar?
I stopped reading after he said the reason it was illegal was because it couldn't be patented and therefore the government couldn't make money off it.

Joe Rogan might be able to beat the **** out of me but he is a ****ing moron.
__________________
Sure, I've been called a xenophobe, but the truth is, I'm not. I honestly just feel that America is the best country and the other countries aren't as good. That used to be called patriotism.
Agent Johnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 02:58 PM #12
p8ntcheck45
Hot Bread Z!
 
p8ntcheck45's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Portland Oregon
Annual Supporting Member
p8ntcheck45 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
p8ntcheck45 is a Professional paintball player
p8ntcheck45 is a Paintball photographer
p8ntcheck45 works for a Paintball manufacturer
p8ntcheck45 supports our troops
All the DMT he smokes
p8ntcheck45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 03:08 PM #13
p8ntcheck45
Hot Bread Z!
 
p8ntcheck45's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Portland Oregon
Annual Supporting Member
p8ntcheck45 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
p8ntcheck45 is a Professional paintball player
p8ntcheck45 is a Paintball photographer
p8ntcheck45 works for a Paintball manufacturer
p8ntcheck45 supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Johnson View Post
I stopped reading after he said the reason it was illegal was because it couldn't be patented and therefore the government couldn't make money off it.

Joe Rogan might be able to beat the **** out of me but he is a ****ing moron.
You ignorant
p8ntcheck45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 03:09 PM #14
Thor06
 
 
Thor06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: NY
Thor06 helped look for balloons
Thor06 is playing at Living Legends III
Thor06 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Thor06 supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Johnson View Post
I stopped reading after he said the reason it was illegal was because it couldn't be patented and therefore the government couldn't make money off it... it would greatly affect the demand for a host of prescription drugs that rake in billions of dollars each year for pharmaceutical companies.

Joe Rogan might be able to beat the **** out of me but he is a ****ing moron.
.
Thor06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 03:15 PM #15
Agent Johnson
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Agent Johnson supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by p8ntcheck45 View Post
You ignorant
If MJ was taxed it would pull in billions of $$ a year there several studies proving this. It had no medicinal value other than for pain and the people who use it to deal with pain will do it regardless of if it's legal or not, a perfect example is the people in states that allow medicinal MJ they are still commiting a federal crime and can be prosecuted for it. California had a vote to make it legal and all the retards (in a state filled with liberals and democrats) didn't pass the proposition.

So you and thor should go ride your fixies over to the library and learn some facts before you look any dumber.
__________________
Sure, I've been called a xenophobe, but the truth is, I'm not. I honestly just feel that America is the best country and the other countries aren't as good. That used to be called patriotism.
Agent Johnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 03:19 PM #16
contractkiller20
Come to VLN my child
 
contractkiller20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Johnson View Post
California had a vote to make it legal and all the retards (in a state filled with liberals and democrats) didn't pass the proposition.
Just saying. California didn't try to make it legal. They tried to make taxing it legal. The laws would have got even more harsh should it have passed. It would have gone from a slap on the wrist to getting rammed in jail for years.
__________________
Why not Zoidberg?
contractkiller20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 03:22 PM #17
Agent Johnson
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Agent Johnson supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by contractkiller20 View Post
Just saying. California didn't try to make it legal. They tried to make taxing it legal. The laws would have got even more harsh should it have passed. It would have gone from a slap on the wrist to getting rammed in jail for years.
I'm aware I voted for it to be legalized and I read the proposition. It would have allowed legalization with stipulations, just like alcohol. The only issue that would have arisen is if you were underage or selling it to underage kids and right now selling isn't a slap on the wrist and most of the time underage kids get ****ed anyway so it wouldn't have mattered much.
__________________
Sure, I've been called a xenophobe, but the truth is, I'm not. I honestly just feel that America is the best country and the other countries aren't as good. That used to be called patriotism.
Agent Johnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 03:23 PM #18
p8ntcheck45
Hot Bread Z!
 
p8ntcheck45's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Portland Oregon
Annual Supporting Member
p8ntcheck45 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
p8ntcheck45 is a Professional paintball player
p8ntcheck45 is a Paintball photographer
p8ntcheck45 works for a Paintball manufacturer
p8ntcheck45 supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Johnson View Post
If MJ was taxed it would pull in billions of $$ a year there several studies proving this. It had no medicinal value other than for pain and the people who use it to deal with pain will do it regardless of if it's legal or not, a perfect example is the people in states that allow medicinal MJ they are still commiting a federal crime and can be prosecuted for it. California had a vote to make it legal and all the retards (in a state filled with liberals and democrats) didn't pass the proposition.

So you and thor should go ride your fixies over to the library and learn some facts before you look any dumber.
didn't read your post, you ignorant. And I don't look dumb for calling you ignorant. You look kinda dumb for getting defensive.

Joe Rogan is a cool dude.

Last edited by p8ntcheck45 : 02-18-2011 at 03:30 PM.
p8ntcheck45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 03:30 PM #19
Agent Johnson
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Agent Johnson supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by p8ntcheck45 View Post
didn't read your post, you ignorant. And I don't look dumb for calling you ignorant. You look kinda dumb for getting defensive.

Joe Rogan is a cool dude.
Where did I say Joe Rogan wasn't cool? Just because someone cool doesn't mean they aren't stupid. I have friends who I personally feel have retarded views on things but they are still my friends. If I'm so ignorant please prove me wrong. You call me ignorant because you have nothing to base your argument off other than you don't agree. You're probably one of those people that think the war we are in has cost 10 trillion dollars too. People think that because someone is famous what they say is true when normally it's just made up bull****.
__________________
Sure, I've been called a xenophobe, but the truth is, I'm not. I honestly just feel that America is the best country and the other countries aren't as good. That used to be called patriotism.
Agent Johnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 03:31 PM #20
p8ntcheck45
Hot Bread Z!
 
p8ntcheck45's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Portland Oregon
Annual Supporting Member
p8ntcheck45 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
p8ntcheck45 is a Professional paintball player
p8ntcheck45 is a Paintball photographer
p8ntcheck45 works for a Paintball manufacturer
p8ntcheck45 supports our troops
Nah man we coo.
p8ntcheck45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 03:38 PM #21
MaTtBoy-II
ohai thar
 
MaTtBoy-II's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Vancouver, BC
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Johnson View Post
Where did I say Joe Rogan wasn't cool? Just because someone cool doesn't mean they aren't stupid. I have friends who I personally feel have retarded views on things but they are still my friends. If I'm so ignorant please prove me wrong. You call me ignorant because you have nothing to base your argument off other than you don't agree. You're probably one of those people that think the war we are in has cost 10 trillion dollars too. People think that because someone is famous what they say is true when normally it's just made up bull****.
Joe Rogan is taking a series of facts, and giving his opinion on each of these facts. These facts and opinions, when compiled together, form an idea about the state of the USA and the world. How you interpret said facts are your own opinions.

Do some research for yourself, as opposed to being spoon fed second-hand knowledge, and being told what to think by the television you watch every day.

You shouldn't use this video as a tool to build opinions for yourself, or perceive it as a means of imposing ideas upon people; because then you're just as dumb as the people he mentions at the beginning. I posted this video because Joe does a good job of summarizing the opinions already held by many, and to provoke thought and conversation about said opinions. Sitting around calling each other ignorant is the same level of stupidity that got us humans into the state we find ourselves in now. People need to start being more skeptical, open minded, rational and logical. Like he says at the beginning of the video, one of the main issues is that there's so many DUMB PEOPLE.
__________________
"Originally posted by elTwitcho
You have taught me all I know and have made me the wise man which you see before you today MaTtBoy, Thankyou."
"Originally posted by SecretAsianMan
You truly are the funniest poster on ST MaTt."
"Originally posted by SquirrelMaster
You are my master, MaTtBoy."
That's a negative Ghostrider, the pattern is full.

Last edited by MaTtBoy-II : 02-18-2011 at 03:42 PM.
MaTtBoy-II is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump