Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 04-23-2009, 03:51 PM #1
Jwinds

Any fields around harpers ferry or Charlestown?

Hey guys I was wondering if there were any fields close to or around the harpers ferry and Charlestown area? What are the closest fields and about how far?

Thinking of the possibility of opening a new shop/field in the area on some property a friend owns but I'm personally from Maryland and not familiar with the existing paintball places. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!
Jwinds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-23-2009, 06:07 PM #2
ncognito
Been around the block

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jwinds View Post
Hey guys I was wondering if there were any fields close to or around the harpers ferry and Charlestown area? What are the closest fields and about how far?

Thinking of the possibility of opening a new shop/field in the area on some property a friend owns but I'm personally from Maryland and not familiar with the existing paintball places. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!
You have Paintball Adventure Park in Taneytown MD (50 minutes or so) and you have North Mountain Paintball in Geradstown WV about 20 minutes away from Charlestown.

You also have a local shop in Ranson Big L's. Great guy running it and has quite a loyal following.

Mountaineer PB is in Martinsburg (just up 9 from Charlestown) and has a good selection of gear. The owner of this shop is also the owner of NMP (the field).

PEVS is not very far away either.

So... While competition is good, you will have more than a little bit in that area and it is not slouchy mom and pop competition.

Very best of luck to you!!!!!
Right Apparel & Head Gear
Proud to be rocking a Pinokio in 09
BIG L's Paintball Plus
ncognito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 04:49 AM #3
Jwinds

Thanks a ton for taking the to
Time to reply in detail. Much appreciated. I wanted to make sure there was some already successful establishments before completely casting the thought aside.
Jwinds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 01:44 PM #4
caver19

caver19 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
caver19 supports Team VICIOUS
caver19 supports Pev's Paintball
North Mountain is a grreat place, and along with Skyline. They arent to far away. And Big L's paintball shop in Ranson is great. Pretty cheap and reliable.

*North Mountain Paintball*

I live life at 280 feet per second..
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly yelling “Holy Sh*t Whatta Ride!!"
caver19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 02:50 PM #5
Katistrophicaal
Kayden Kross =P

Katistrophicaal plays in the PSP
Katistrophicaal supports Pev's Paintball
Katistrophicaal plays in the APPA D5 division
Katistrophicaal supports DLX Technology
Theres a lot of fields around the Jefferson county area cuz i live in Harper Ferry.
North Mountain or Mountaineer-Gerrardstown WV
Skyline-Strasburg VA
Hogback-Leesburg VA
Pevs-Aldie VA
Adventure Park USA-Frederick County MA
Big L's-Summit Point
Paintball Sportsland-Frederick MA
Those are all the closest places to the Jefferson County area i know.
Katistrophicaal is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups