i am the owner of the DM7 that was used for the testing that Msonic mentioned....so now i know it wasnt just my gat that got that great boost in efficiency!!!
my settings were pretty much stock, Tadao Mikko board (doesnt matter, but in for the ones that will ask), BWing bolt and used a Ninja adjustable (LP;took all the shims out) 45/45.
i dropped them in the morning i went out to play, so didnt have time to make any adjustments to anything until i got to the field. didnt need to, chrono'd just under 300 (between 295 -300) for the first 5 shots.
first match, went through 3 pods and still had a little over 2500 on that same 45/45.
by the end of the day, i did go through the 6 pods that i carry and had enough air to keep the needle from touching the empty on the guage.
Lurker...this here is by far one of the best Mods/upgrades that i have used...and i have used plenty on all my guns.
to you and all you are doing for the PB Community.
Thank you Msonic, for trusting me with the data.