"It's Not A Shocker"

Stewey956 supports Cereal Killerz 2
Stewey956 donated to help Peyton Trent
Stewey956 supports Team VICIOUS
Stewey956 supports Bob Gurnsey
Stewey956 supports our troops
Stewey956 supports Pev's Paintball
Evil Pimp Upgrades?

I just bought me a Evil Pimp Kit for $80 shipped.

First off, how can I find out whether or not it has a WAS Board?

It has a 2 piece evil driver 14' barrel.
A Evil Detonator reg.

What should I do next?

It would be nice if someone can provide me with a list, down to the very last upgrade, not just the major ones. I want to fully deck this puppy out.
Stewey956 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-18-2007, 07:58 PM #2
evilpaintball311
zoom zoom

evilpaintball311 supports our troops
evilpaintball311 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
evilpaintball311 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
sorry to say but there are about as many ups for the pimp as there is the omen but you could find some stuff like i think they make a trigger for it idk where but boss paintball has some stuff: http://www.piranha-evil.com/Pimp.htm
Old 12-18-2007, 08:52 PM #3
Stewey956
"It's Not A Shocker"

Hmm, I guess I will have to get the feel of the gun first to fig out what I need, ye I heard about Boss, best Evil upgrades distributor.
Old 12-18-2007, 11:10 PM #4
Evil Rocky

Evil Rocky is playing at Living Legends V
Evil Rocky owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Evil Rocky owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Their is som EFT milling and race noid (Have to find on), Lucky valve (Not sold anymore), Better LPR (Boss Rock LPR is nice though)

But boss has teh major things you need.
Evil Rocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 05:40 AM #5
PipeMonkeyIntern

has been a member for 10 years
Was board is shorter and blue in color if I remember corectly. *excuse my spelling after party kicked my ****

best upgrade past barrel is the Killa detents, past that you really don't need anything, the stock LPR works fine although some do prefer the old hybrid timmy LPR's, you can use any timmy LPR you like.

Ram's you can experiment with this, most Impulse rams will fit but not all will work with the way the valve is balanced. I would suggest sticking with the stock Ram.

2.0 frame with the larger trigger frame is generaly considered the better of the two although again this is personal preferance as some can shoot the stock frame faster if you shoot as was intended, fully gripping the frame so the trigger is fired off the inner most part of your fingers.

A venting on/off can be nice, the stock evil one is a bit large but will always work..you may need to lube it as with any on/off once or twice a year...or any time you leave your gun in your car during freezing or scalding weather.

Hope I could be of some help....

Sho-Ya Wang http://www.albany.edu/faculty/sywang/
PipeMonkeyIntern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 10:04 AM #6
mofoka
Paintball is NOT a crime

The WAS Board is blue in color as opposed to the green 7.0 board. You can upgrade just about everything on the gun. The stock barrel is good but thin at the tip so it'll bend or get messed up somehow if you're not careful. The feedneck should be upgraded to a clamping feedneck. If you don't like the stock trigger, you have triggers from Boss or from Critical. The ram can be changed but the other ones won't perform as well so just stick to the stock ram. The LPR should be changed because it's huge and it'll creep on you if it hasn't done so as of now. Your detents should be fine right now but you can always go for Killa detents or go a little more and get the Boss detent mod. You can get a larger grip frame if it didn't come with it (personal preference). Your on/off is fine and doesn't chew threads so you're fine. You can get the Boss valve pin so it seals better, there's a Lucky AA Valve (really rare) and a Race noid (doubt you can find 'em).
mofoka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 03:30 PM #7
Stewey956
"It's Not A Shocker"

Thanks, I get back to you guys once it comes in on Monday-Tuesday.
Old 12-26-2007, 07:55 PM #8
BeenPimpSlapped?
Obi-Wan-PIMP-Nobi

BeenPimpSlapped? is a Supporting Member
You can fit several differnet LPRs. I like the AKA SCM3 and Hybrid (Still made?). If Boss can still get the Hybrid, I'd go with it ove rthe Palmer Rock kit. JDM should have a version of the AKA LPR as well for timmy that will work. Reg, Det is great but if you want a smaller profile the AKA 2 liter is sweet. I modified a Function Impulse valve and loved it. NDZ slick ram worked well for me with a ST Phat hammer. Finish the PIPE kit backs. Killa detent eye covers, locking feedneck. you can also custom fit QEV's if you cut the body some. Dye stickies, any impulse barrels. Loved my stiffi switch kit. Better ASA On/Off.

Also does WAS still have the 25g trigger switch? With a critical trigger it is soooo nice.
BeenPimpSlapped? Official Fan Club Member #1
Kinda scary that "The.Evil.Tech", the "smart" guy at EVIL can't figure out the double post thing..gotta stop using that ramping mouse..
Offical Jenna Jameson Fan Club Member #1
I'm the forgotten EVIL BETA tester..and PIMP-FU MASTER
BeenPimpSlapped? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 06:44 PM #9
lottking

and also if you can find a tbo trigger for the pimp they are great too i got beenpimpslapped? red cf pimp and i love that trigger even better than critical trigger
Old 01-21-2011, 07:41 AM #10
twiitch

Can I resurect this thread? I really want to know how the timmy lpr works out and same with the race solenoid.

Also is there a was board or maybe a utb board to help it out? My board isnt fried but a utb could get me more than semi.

Also what kind of detents does a pimp take? What about the threaded feed neck? What threads?

Thanks guys
Old 02-02-2011, 01:08 AM #11
fastech1

fastech1 plays in the APPA D4 division
Timmy lpr's thread in to the pimp so they can be used, not sure how the performance comparison would be. Evil has good regs, so I imagine that it would out perform the stock timmy regs.

I never tried anything other than the stock noid.

There was a was board for the pimps.

It takes spyder/timmy style detents. (atleast 2k2 timmy, not sure if they have changed)

I'm pretty sure the feedneck is Impulse threads, the pimp is an Impulse, so many of the parts are similar or interchaneable.

FEEDBACK
fastech1 is offline   Reply With Quote