Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-28-2011, 05:54 PM #1
shadawg
am i evil...yes i am

shadawg donated to help Peyton Trent
shadawg has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Delta Paintball Team signs with GoG Paintball

Delta Paintball Team signs with GoG Paintball.

Building on a long standing personal and professional relationship, The Delta Paintball Team is pleased to announce they have signed a marketing agreement with GoG Paintball. This should come as no surprise, as The Delta Paintball Team has been a steadfast supporter of the Gardner Brothers and company since day 1. We are pleased to be officially working again with the Gardner Brothers and now GoG Paintball. While the company name may have changed, the core values remain the same along with our commitment to them.

Loyalty and commitment are two words that mean a lot to our company, they mean not walking away when the chips are down and standing up for things that you believe in. Our loyalty to the Gardner’s and their vision never wavered and we are glad to be a part of their new venture in the industry representing GoG Paintball on the field as they bring their trademark service and quality to players at every stage of the game. They have supported this team and stood behind us with that same unwavering commitment.

“Based on our previous relationship, Billy and I wanted to bring Delta back into the fold as our flagship scenario team. Their commitment to us over the last 5 years has spoken volumes about their character. These are the best kind of people that we could pick to represent our company. With their aggressive, driven to win attitude on the field, and their forward thinking professional demeanor off the field, this was an easy decision for us.” said Adam Gardner.

“To be quite honest, we are very proud of our long history with the Gardner Brothers. They always treated us like family from the beginning, and were incredibly generous with their support for the team. They allowed us to grow and expand to our fullest potential. That kind of support speaks volumes as to why our commitment has never faltered. We are very excited to be opening up a new and promising chapter with GoG Paintball.” said Josh Foote.

“I have known the boys from Delta for a long time, they are fun loving and all around great guys to hang with off the field, and have a serious mindset on the field. They are very passionate about what they do, and that shows through with the way they carry themselves. Needless to say, it was a no brainer to continue to work with Delta, as they share the same values that we do as a company.” said Darryl Trent.

Be on the lookout for the Delta Paintball Team as they prepare to embark on their 2011 “Separate Checks Tour”. They will be showcasing all of GoG’s products at every field they attend, along with offering full tech service at select major events. Be sure to stop by the Delta compound to check out the latest offerings from GoG Paintball.

For more information about the Delta Paintball Team, visit www.deltapaintball.com or check us out on Facebook at: Delta Paintball Team or follow us on Twitter at: http://www.twitter.com/deltapaintball

For more information about GoG Paintball, visit www.gogpaintball.com or check us out on Facebook at: GOG Paintball or follow us on Twitter at: http://www.twitter.com/GOG_Paintball
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-28-2011, 06:13 PM #2
-Waldo-

-Waldo- plays in the PSP
-Waldo- is playing at Living Legends III
-Waldo- owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
-Waldo- plays in the APPA D5 division
Its like we never left.
Old 01-28-2011, 06:34 PM #3
deltapaintball
Josh Foote (R)

deltapaintball is a Supporting Member
deltapaintball donated to help Peyton Trent
deltapaintball supports our troops
deltapaintball has perfected Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
deltapaintball supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Waldo- View Post
Its like we never left.
Because we never did.
deltapaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 06:54 AM #4
The$aInT
Airsmith level X master

So what your saying is I can't use a hopper?
Old 06-07-2012, 07:40 PM #5
Crimson Death
HATERS GON HATE

Quote:
Originally Posted by The$aInT View Post
So what your saying is I can't use a hopper?
That ****s for fags yo.
Crimson Death is offline   Reply With Quote