Stepchild
You wanna know why......?

Annual Supporting Member
Stepchild is a Moderator
Stepchild is a Supporting Member
Stepchild is a founding member
Stepchild plays in the PSP
Colorado Ascent Team Tryouts.

Colorado Ascent is the new name for the team that played D2 and D3 PSP as Colorado Blitz Last year.

We will be hosting Open tryouts in Denver, Colorado for anyone who wants to try and make the only national PSP teams in the state of Colorado.

We will be looking at and evaluating players for both the D3 roster as well as the D2 roster.

Info:

When: January 30th
Where: TBD. this is weather dependent. If it is nice outside and not muddy we will be at Dynamic Paintball. If the weather is bad, other arrangements will be made.
What you need: You need to have your own gear. That means gun, hopper, tank, mask and pack. Past that I don't care what you wear. You also need to have enough money to pay your entry and for at minimum 1 case of paint. I will have prices for you when the location is finalized.
To think about: This is not a fully funded team. We pay for every event we go to and we pay for every practice we have. Every person on this team is committed to playing at the highest level we can and everyone on this team sacrifices to be a part of it.

If you are interested please post here and send me an email at coloradoascent@gmail.com . In the email, you need to include your real name, phone number, email address, age, and any other info you think may be relevant. Please don't give me a list of what stuff you use, I don't care. As long as you can cap the gun at 12.5 bps, it will work for tryout purposes. Ramping will help but is not a must.

Finally, please don't start with questions about why we changed names. All you need to know was that it was in the best interest of the team going forward. Past that it doesn't matter, it's still all the same players and same coach.
Dirt Products
www.blitzpaintball.net www.planeteclipse.com www.hustlepaintball.com

RIP Rusty Fox. You were my brother and my friend. You will never be forgotten http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPZs_Nj65M8
Stepchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 07:54 PM #2
Empire686
Andre' the pretender

Empire686 is playing at Living Legends V
Empire686 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Empire686 plays in the APPA D5 division
best of luck!