Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 08-16-2004, 01:07 PM #1
Torque
AKA Forever

Annual Supporting Member
Torque is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Hacked off

I am sorely disappointed in the service I received from odyssey. My team has a roster of 8 players, 6 of whom use halo b's. One uses one of the first gen halo's and one uses a rev (yeah, boo hisss) We played in a tournament on August the 8th. Out of the 7 total halo's we were using 6 of the spinner caps broke. This was not out of abuse. They would be working at the beginning of the game, and they would break in the middle of the game. 5 of the other teams in attendance were having the same problem. We only had one replacement cap since odyssey is out of stock on them. We have had a cap break in the past, but not 6. We had to break out the revys, which seriously hurt our play.

The Monday after the tournament, I called Odyssey to ask them about the problem. I was told that the old spinner caps were defective, and the new spinner caps would be available by the end of the week. So, I'm thinking sweet, it was a defect, they will replace them. I was wrong. I was told that I would have to pay for new caps at 15 bucks a piece plus shipping. To that I say BS. The product was obviously defective, and that fact was confirmed by the person in service that I spoke to. When I expressed my anger over this the person on the other end told me to tap a screw into the spinner cap and use it that way. LOL I'm sorry, but that is bs. This is the most expensive hopper on the market. Give me a break. I would hate convert over to Eggs, but at least if we do I know the customer service would be there.

Clay Milks

FEEDBACK THREAD
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-16-2004, 03:18 PM #2
samis13
Sam's Paintball

samis13 is a Supporting Member
Dude, No offense, but this is the gun forum for Odyssey, not the hopper.....
Old 08-16-2004, 05:04 PM #3
Torque
AKA Forever

Annual Supporting Member
Torque is a Supporting Member
Good enough for me.

FEEDBACK THREAD