PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 12-19-2010, 11:08 PM #22
N3RVE25
Divers do it deeper

N3RVE25 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
I follow a pretty good mediterranean diet. Lots of meals based around fruits/vegatbles. Add in some fish, stay away from red meat for the most part

"Originally posted by za1e: simple detective work can be very helpfull when ****ing someones **** up via smalltalk."
"Originally posted by youknowit546: I don't care what you call him but you must get him a cape. Frogs ****ing love capes."

VIVA LA TITSMANIA!!!
N3RVE25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-20-2010, 08:58 AM #23
paintmaniac16

paintmaniac16 supports Team VICIOUS
Just incase you care(you probably don't), theres a company called Dreamfields that makes some really good low-card pasta(something like 5 net carbs a serving).
paintmaniac16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 06:19 AM #24
robfromabove
...taking over the world

has been a member for 10 years
Spaghetti isn't a legume, it's a gourd.

/thread

robfromabove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 10:05 AM #25
bigbabyface
EveryDay.Sane.Psycho

bigbabyface helped look for balloons
bigbabyface owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
bigbabyface has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Picante Skillet Chicken
Prep: 5 minutes
Cook: 20 minutes

Ingredients:1 tablespoon vegetable oil
6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (about 1 1/2 pounds)
1 jar (16 ounces) Pace® Picante Sauce
2 cups regular long-grain white rice, prepared according to package directions (about 6 cups)

Directions:Heat the oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook for 10 minutes or until well browned on both sides.

Stir the picante sauce in the skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Serve the chicken and sauce with the rice.

"Cameras' don’t take great photos—people do" ~ Khara Plicanic
bigbabyface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 06:08 PM #26
Beers78n9
Why settle for 72 Virgins

The best cooking appliance a single man can have is a Crock Pot. Too simple. Throw in meat, whole or cut up into pot with whatever veggies you like. And a little bit of a liquid (salsa, jar of spaghetti sauce, stock, juice) set it on low before you leave for work/school in the morning and you have a full meal warm, ready and waiting for you when you get home.

Bonus #1 - If you manage to bring a chick home with you it usually impresses them

Bonus #2 - It makes the house smell great

Bonus #3 - You can buy those crock Pot Liners so you dont have to clean anything when you're done.

"Originally posted by bizkitfan601: There is no reason to have a need. The 2nd Amendment gives us the right to own those weapons without a need or a cause. This is America - the land of freedom. And we have cool **** to prove it.

"The most important rule in a gunfight is: Always win - and cheat if necessary."

"Make your attacker advance through a wall of bullets. You may get killed with your own gun, but he'll have to beat you to death with it, cause it's going to be empty."
Beers78n9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 05:17 PM #27
KingTomis

KingTomis supports our troops
throw a couple of boneless chicken breasts and thighs into a crock pot with a jar of salsa, a drained can of black beans and a can of corn.

let it get tastey for a while

throw a thing of cream cheese in there, let it sit for a little longer, shred chicken up, stir, serve over sticky rice. if you want you can add some chopped onion, garlick, chopped jalapenos or what not, get creative. I like mine with a bunch of texas pete hot sauce poured over top.

this is great for lunches, just buy a bunch of cheap tupperware, throw some rice in there, plop some of this concoction on top, and freeze. then just grab one for lunch on your way out for work and your good to go.

Last edited by KingTomis : 01-03-2011 at 05:23 PM.
KingTomis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 06:40 PM #28
berry_wendel
I WILL RULE YOU!!!

berry_wendel is playing at Living Legends III
berry_wendel owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
berry_wendel supports Team VICIOUS
berry_wendel is reppin' sidebar 4 life
lean meat, fresh varied veggies. repeat. get dick v and abz make girlz wet
berry_wendel is offline   Reply With Quote