Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 12-21-2010, 03:50 PM #22
backcountry_bob

backcountry_bob donated to help Peyton Trent
backcountry_bob posts videos on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintballer231 View Post
Both Local Highschools in langley have turf fields with Mountain having 4 that are side by side in a 2x2 Row (NPPL Much).Ive dug a little and it wouldnt be far fetched to make it a venue .
yeh it would be. a tourny would grease up the local field so much. on top of that, insurance would be really expensive. also, you dont need 4 or even 2 fields. soccer fields around here are 360 feet by 165 feet. you could use half of one. i highly doubt you would ever get permission. you might be able to, but it would be really expensive. not impossible, improbable.

backcountry_bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 01:13 PM #23
paintballer231
Avalanche Canada/FS Swarm

paintballer231 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
paintballer231 supports Team VICIOUS
paintballer231 supports Sherwood Forest
Quote:
Originally Posted by backcountry_bob View Post
yeh it would be. a tourny would grease up the local field so much. on top of that, insurance would be really expensive. also, you dont need 4 or even 2 fields. soccer fields around here are 360 feet by 165 feet. you could use half of one. i highly doubt you would ever get permission. you might be able to, but it would be really expensive. not impossible, improbable.
For sure ,I dont even see it as possible because of insurance but Just wanted to throw it out there as the Districts around here are hungry for the dollar!
Old 12-28-2010, 10:46 AM #24
S-mart

Quote:
Originally Posted by backcountry_bob View Post
yeh it would be. a tourny would grease up the local field so much.

we held a turny on the baseball feild in clearwater and as long as the maintenance crews leave the water on for a couple days there are no issues with grease
S-mart is offline   Reply With Quote