PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 12-01-2010, 09:13 PM #1
MagFan
Schoolin' Fools Since '98

Sure is dead in here...

Haven't stopped by in a while. Sad to see it so dead. Anyone score any sweet deals? Do any cool mods? Whatever?

I got mine nicely tuned and working; had LPR and dwell issues. I've been playing since '98 and have owned buku amounts of electros and this rig is probably my most favorite of all.
Joshua 24:15
"But if you don't want to serve the Lord, you must choose for yourselves today whom you will serve... As for me and my family, we will serve the Lord."

~PROUD member of the NRA~
MagFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-02-2010, 10:52 AM #2
kscorpion055

kscorpion055 supports Team VICIOUS
kscorpion055 is for the Gunfight
Nothin cool goin on here...thinkin about pickin up a new barrel....tryin to find a good deal on a freestyle.
kscorpion055 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 06:14 PM #3
krupasjeans
happy day

Promaster's have just gotten lost in the maw of all the other cheap electro's....can't really do much about it now.

But to bring up a topic for discussion, I ask you, what do you think of scuzzy's Promaster on the last page of the pic thread?
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1192049

I think it's pretty badass, 'cept I can't for the life of me understand why he went through all that trouble to pimp that marker out, and yet not get a clamping feedneck. It just boggles the mind....
krupasjeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 09:06 PM #4
hansolo8221

Cool mods? Does this count?

Yep, that's a Fireball Mountain DM5 Fierce frame. Custom tray milled by yours truly. I wasn't planning on showing it off yet, still need to install my universal TBoard, and eventually it will all go out for anno. Since you asked though I had to throw up a quick pic of it. I don't have time right now to take it apart for more pics. Will be a little busy the next couple weeks with finals coming up and research papers due. I plan on finishing everything up later this month though.

If you didn't see, it's already running a Crammer with a manifold-mounted Ego solenoid, my original thread was here. Still have to finish up my adjustable rear bumper for the Crammer also.

Oh, and, by the time it's finished it will definitely beat Scuzzy's Promaster
hansolo8221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 09:15 PM #5
spypaintball

Annual Supporting Member
spypaintball is for the Gunfight
spypaintball supports Pev's Paintball
that pretty good mod u done there
ICDO
North East Ballers
spypaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 10:25 PM #6
kscorpion055

kscorpion055 supports Team VICIOUS
kscorpion055 is for the Gunfight
Quote:
Originally Posted by krupasjeans View Post
Promaster's have just gotten lost in the maw of all the other cheap electro's....can't really do much about it now.

But to bring up a topic for discussion, I ask you, what do you think of scuzzy's Promaster on the last page of the pic thread?

I think it's pretty badass, 'cept I can't for the life of me understand why he went through all that trouble to pimp that marker out, and yet not get a clamping feedneck. It just boggles the mind....
although i want to get one for my promaster, i dont feel like i really need it. it holds my vlocity jr pretty tight. but yeah, if youre gonna do all that may as well just do the rest.
kscorpion055 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 01:26 AM #7
krupasjeans
happy day

hansolo8221: Can't argue with proof; mods be happenin'. Nice one.
krupasjeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 02:22 AM #8
MagFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by krupasjeans View Post

That's a crazy looking gun! Can't say I particularly like the look of the tubes being disconnected like that, but it's a bad arse gun nonetheless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hansolo8221 View Post
Cool mods? Does this count?

Yep, that's a Fireball Mountain DM5 Fierce frame. Custom tray milled by yours truly. I wasn't planning on showing it off yet, still need to install my universal TBoard, and eventually it will all go out for anno. Since you asked though I had to throw up a quick pic of it. I don't have time right now to take it apart for more pics. Will be a little busy the next couple weeks with finals coming up and research papers due. I plan on finishing everything up later this month though.

If you didn't see, it's already running a Crammer with a manifold-mounted Ego solenoid, my original thread was here. Still have to finish up my adjustable rear bumper for the Crammer also.

Oh, and, by the time it's finished it will definitely beat Scuzzy's Promaster
Now that I really like! Funny, the only other Fierce frame I've seen in my entire life was on a halfblocked, mini'd, and midgeted autococker. Lol! Definitely post up progress.

My promaster is kenjays old one. Looks stock, but has everything done to it possible. QEV, Kila board, detente's, and eye covers, eBay valve, Madman lightened valve spring, ICDU rammer, SCMIII, CP Sling, and a CCM clamper. Bugger is a BEAST! I added a Lasoya front block and Lasoya Vigilant HPR. I want a couple holes drilled at the end of the upper tube, and a notch so the barrel can be seen like on scuzzy's, and then I won't be touching it. I love that gun. Come to think of it, aside from swapping the va, this is the only electro I have ever had where I didn't swap any guts out. And I'm certain it's my longest owned electro as well. I doubt I'll sell this puppy. I love the damn thing.
"But if you don't want to serve the Lord, you must choose for yourselves today whom you will serve... As for me and my family, we will serve the Lord."

Old 12-04-2010, 12:37 PM #9
kebone
I am qmto on youtube.

kebone is playing at Living Legends V
kebone owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
kebone owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
kebone has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
No mods being done on my end, but i am about to pickup my 4th icd gun.

lasoya promaster.

i like that site-which-shall-not-be-named.
http://www.youtube.com/user/qmto?blend=1&ob=4#p/a

KEVIN'S CLASSIC ELECTRO SALE
kebone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 03:06 PM #10
martix_agent
I'm out of creativity

Annual Supporting Member
martix_agent is playing at Living Legends VII
martix_agent is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
hot DAMN that is hot. That's exactly what a promaster needs to be.
martix_agent is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 03:43 PM #11
MagFan

Cahoots! I actually had an idea in my head a little while ago similar to that. I want to use one of those new eBlade frames (is it New Designs that's making them? I can't remember.) and ship out my PM body to be lightly milled and modded to take an Ego 'noid, then rig up and Ego board to work on the bugger.

How sick would that be? That gun really makes me want to do that even more! Only problem is I'm not too handy with shop tools and don't have access to much, which will make the project expensive and drag out...

Old 12-04-2010, 10:11 PM #12
63VDub

has been a member for 10 years
Very nice there hansolo. I sold my hoseless pm to st2k2. Now I'm a sad panda.

I am at the pinnacle of mediocrity.

Wiring problems? I know the man who can hook you up with a brand new FURIOUS harness!!CLICK HERE!

http://www.icd-owners.com/ It's where you need to be.
63VDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 11:51 PM #13
AirSin2000
Tengoungato?

AirSin2000 supports Team VICIOUS
AirSin2000 posts videos on PbNation
AirSin2000 supports Empire
Just picked up a PM for my cousin today. Trying to get him into the sport. Its a win-win, cuz I get to keep it till he pays me back. Its pretty much stock. Gonna toss on a Redz pepperstick, and let him upgrade the rest.
AirSin2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 05:35 AM #14
Suhaib

title of the topic makes me sad
Suhaib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 10:31 PM #15
DyeMonic
Keep Satan in Christmas

DyeMonic is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
DyeMonic is Legendary
Milled Zeni BKO ASA to fit a micro rock on, along with a mitey max.

Now it's just sitting in a closet collecting dust since i don't have the money to play anymore . It sure is nice though.
R.I.P Harbinger[TG] aka Kevin - 4/18/08 (permed)
DyeMonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 01:11 AM #16
Suhaib

How important lubing the gun is ?
Old 12-22-2010, 02:45 AM #17
AirSin2000
Tengoungato?

AirSin2000 supports Team VICIOUS
AirSin2000 posts videos on PbNation
AirSin2000 supports Empire
Very important. It's like running a car with no oil.
AirSin2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 10:53 PM #18
Suhaib

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirSin2000 View Post
Very important. It's like running a car with no oil.
Ok now I have a problem !!

Thanks AirSin2000