ayabrae

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/de...a-noire/708504

Hopefully it holds up.
ayabrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-21-2010, 01:27 AM #233
short buss express

They will release new consoles when the sales start to dip.

end of story
short buss express is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 11:00 AM #234
Grim~
Whysosrs?

Annual Supporting Member
The thing that only really grinds my gears with consoles (well 360 mostly) is paying to play online.I am mostly a PC gamer but i have a 360 that i play form time to time.I just dont understand why i have to pay 60 a year to play online when i can do it for free on a pc,im already paying monthly for internet access,no i have to pay more to play online? But we all know M$ is going to offer free online anytime soon,since XBL is a big cash crop for them. I agree with komodo,they need to change to media for games. Goto flash based copies instead of disc. Thay way you can make it however big you want to be and not limited by the technology. Also the IO of flash is alot faster disc drives.
Grim~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 01:07 PM #235
komodo_117
Plague Upon Your Hissing

Well while I do feel that flash is wholly smarter than optical, it's not going to happen as digital distribution will take over the market before then.

They rip their skin off and rape anything in sight. Basically a Shel Silverstein poem."

Steam - BabyHands
komodo_117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 01:13 PM #236
Wango_Tango
AH MOTHERLAND!!!!

Wango_Tango is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by komodo_117 View Post
Well while I do feel that flash is wholly smarter than optical, it's not going to happen as digital distribution will take over the market before then.
this. I'm hoping they start doing a steam based thing on the next xbox, or even this one.

"Originally posted by §Galactus§You should sig me again. That way, when everyone looks at your signature, they would be like "Holy **** that dude is so awesome he got sigged twice" It would be espically awesome if you sigged this post. So that people who read your sig will be confused as well as amazed

I know, right?