Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-13-2010, 01:52 PM #1
Ishiga

RPM pump conversion: Possible?

Let's start by saying I know jack squat about markers. I know I've been shooting an SLG and I'm sick of wasting all my paint spraying and praying. If I have a semi auto elec marker with a walkable trigger, I'm like a kid in a candy store, can't help it. I've played pump before and I love it. Problem is there's no fxcking chance of converting my slg to a pump, lol. Sooo, got this old Odyssey RPM that's never even been shot. I'm wondering if it would be possible to convert to a pump, how to do so if possible, and if it would shoot with a 3k nitro tank, or if it absolutely needs CO2. Thanks for the help guys.
Ishiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-13-2010, 02:18 PM #2
harlostatus

i'm sorry to say it's about as unconvertable as the slg. to convert to a pump, youll need to but an autococker and the appropriate pump kit. post in the pump markers section when you get one and people will help you figure out the right pump kit. any autococker will work, but a mechanical 2k+ one will be the best/easiest. you can also look in pump b/s/t for an already converted one. good luck, pump is amazing

"Don't be a cornbread!" -Team Top Gun
harlostatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 02:24 PM #3
Ishiga

Gotcha, was kinda afraid of that. Looking at building one from scratch then out of an E-Orracle.
Ishiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 03:25 PM #4
AirSin2000
Tengoungato?

has been a member for 10 years
AirSin2000 supports Team VICIOUS
AirSin2000 posts videos on PbNation
AirSin2000 supports Empire
You can turn it into a pump. Remove the bolt pin. Attache a pump arm to the bolt with a rod and wallah, you have a pump.
AirSin2000 is offline   Reply With Quote