PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyGold Ups

Old 12-12-2010, 04:24 PM #1
p8ntl3all3r

Exclamation Like new Draxxus Pants and Dye c7 jersey F/T

I just picked these up in a trade. The pants are medium and don't fit me. They look brand new.
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
Next up is a like new Dye C7 jersey that's Olive. There's no stains at all on it, no wear on the elbows or anything. There is a spot on the front belly area that looks like it has been scuffed once, but it is so small and un-noticeable that I couldn't even get it to show up in a picture. It is a Large.
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
I'm looking to trade. interested in HOPPERS (no vlocity's), packs, XXL or bigger jerseys, masks etc. Just offer as long as they're not beat up.
I WILL NOT SHIP FIRST. I DON'T CARE HOW LITTLE FEEDBACK I HAVE OR HOW MUCH YOU HAVE. I AM NOT SCAMMING ANYONE.

Throw out some offers!

Last edited by p8ntl3all3r : 01-01-2011 at 10:22 PM.
p8ntl3all3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 10:17 PM #2
thekid27

thekid27 is for the Gunfight
Quote:
Originally Posted by p8ntl3all3r View Post
I just picked these up in a trade. The pants are medium and don't fit me. They look brand new.
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
Next up is a like new Dye C7 jersey that's Olive. There's no stains at all on it, no wear on the elbows or anything. There is a spot on the front belly area that looks like it has been scuffed once, but it is so small and un-noticeable that I couldn't even get it to show up in a picture. It is a Large.
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
I'm looking to trade. Not sell unless you are overpaying. Looking to trade for a pair or pants that are probably XL or that fit size 38. Also interested in loaders (rotor or prophecy) Just offer as long as they're not beat up. As for jerseys, need to be probably XXL at least. Suprise me with jerseys, anything cool I'd be interested in.

I WILL NOT SHIP FIRST. I DON'T CARE HOW LITTLE FEEDBACK I HAVE OR HOW MUCH YOU HAVE. I AM NOT SCAMMING ANYONE.

Throw out some offers!
i got 2009 dxs shank pants large n they r the houndstooth
thekid27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 03:47 PM #4
austinballer45

hey pm me in interested in the dxs pantts are they medium
Old 12-19-2010, 03:18 PM #5
MAC-cheesy
SUPER AGG

MAC-cheesy supports Team VICIOUS
MAC-cheesy plays in the APPA D5 division
check out the pants in sig for draxxus pants. pm me
Old 12-28-2010, 12:29 AM #7
thetab5492
#TYBG

thetab5492 plays in the PSP
thetab5492 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
thetab5492 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
thetab5492 supports DLX Technology
pm me a price on the pants
thetab5492 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 10:25 PM #8
845balla

pm lowest for pants
845balla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 09:20 PM #9
d0cwh0
Mmm...Dorritos

d0cwh0 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
pm me your price
d0cwh0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 08:13 PM #10
Topnotch87

Still have the jersey?
Topnotch87 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.