Mid-west, WHAT?

NIC007 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
NIC007 supports Team VICIOUS
NIC007 plays in the APPA beginner division
NIC007 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
IMPORTANT Info For Amtrak Riders With Paintball Markers

Taken from
http://networkedblogs.com/bB0Sa

As I’m sure many of you are aware, we often have to travel a fair bit in order to get to the premium paintball facilities. After all, not all of us have a paintball field in our backyards. For some, this paintball-commute occurs by car. For others, a flight is necessary. But for those who may be traveling great distances to get to a specific facility or tournament, you may be considering an Amtrak train.

For all my fellow Amtrak riders, here’s a heads-up on a new policy being initiated by the railroad company:

“Amtrak trains in the United States… will begin to accept unloaded firearms December 15th. If you want to travel with any firearm, you must notify Amtrak 24 hours before the train departs.

“BB guns and Compressed Air Guns (to include paintball markers), are to be treated as firearms and must comply with the above firearms policy. Paintball canisters, tanks, or other devices containing propellants must be emptied prior to checking and securely packaged within the contents of the passenger’s luggage.”

It’s frustrating that paintball markers are being thrown into the same policy as firearms. That being said, we urge all riders to abide by the new policy, as the last thing we’d want is for you to miss a tournament because of a new Amtrak policy.

Read all the details of the new Amtrak firearm policy by CLICKING HERE
Yaya (Chad Bouchez) #1 Fan
R.I.P. Jason "Towlie" Calef 11/18/2008
Gone but not forgotten!
NIC007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 01:23 PM #2
ToLiveInInfamy
WHO WANTS IT?PIGS

thanks for looking out