Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 08-04-2010, 02:26 PM #1
T3h_Sh0ck3r
Formally Frooloo :)

T3h_Sh0ck3r is a Supporting Member
Laramie and Our University.

Hey Everyone,

So I took a really long break from paintball and now that I'm in school (UW) I was wondering why we don't have a club around here. If there were 5 of 6 of us that were regulars it would be easy to car pool on weekends down to Denver or if the cheyenne field ever got up and running and play. Either rec or if we got serious some tournament scene. I primarly enjoy speedball.. well actually I only enjoy speedball. But for those of you in the area let me know what you guys think. If there was enough interest it would be possible to apply for university assisstance as well, perhaps a facility or a small air field.

feel free to post here PM me or even shoot me a text with ideas

Bryan Cregger

LIvE iT. L0ve It. PAinTbAll 4 LifE.
°*°MindlessReaction°*°
6' snake playa
T3h_Sh0ck3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-06-2010, 09:44 AM #2
SOL Beast

Hey Bryan,
I would be interested in getting with you to talk about a team or just playing. I currently attend UW as well and have played woodsball for the last ten years. Hit me up here or at aschaef3@uwyo.edu.

Thanks
Adam Schaefer
SOL Beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 07:42 PM #3
Shark-Byte

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Shark-Byte plays in the PSP
Shark-Byte plays in the APPA D4 division
Shark-Byte has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Hey Guys

There are a few of us from the Cheyenne area who go down to Blitz in Dacono, CO. Great Speedball field there, check out their website. Whats your background/experience? There is a 5 man coming up in Sept and may be looking for another player.

Let me know if you're interested in playing.

G.I. SPORTZ --- Planet Eclipse: EGO LV1

< Mac Daddy Allstars >
~GI Sportz~FURIOUS~CJs Paintball~KILA Products~Understood~GoPro~SMX Optics~AC402.com~
~Custom Vinyl Express~TheseHands.com~
Shark-Byte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 12:09 AM #4
SOL Beast

Hey Shark-Byte,

Well I have seen the Blitz field and checked the website yet have never played there. I have played paintball for about 12 years now and it has been mostly woods-ball and scenario. I have attend OklahomaDday for the last eight years, that being pretty much the extent of any type of tourney experience.

I have pretty much every Tippmann marker made as well as an 03 Shocker for something different to shot. I would probably be up for joining you in Sept depending on what the school and work schedule work out to be.

Adam
SOL Beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 10:43 AM #5
T3h_Sh0ck3r
Formally Frooloo :)

T3h_Sh0ck3r is a Supporting Member
ya i've been looking at blitz as well. seems like a great place to play. My background is purely speedball. I was part of a team in 2008-2009 where we did the utah cirquit and finished second in over points for the year so it was a great time.

LIvE iT. L0ve It. PAinTbAll 4 LifE.
°*°MindlessReaction°*°
6' snake playa
T3h_Sh0ck3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 01:25 AM #6
-=TigerPB=-

I've been doing some woodsball stuff out in Foxpark. Used to play some of the local stuff in Rock Springs, played a tournament up in Greybull once back in '04.

As far as a club goes, it's going to be difficult. I'd be willing to bet that paintball isn't allowed in city limits, and Vedauwoo is out from like March to October, and it's a $5000 fine if they catch you playing out there. The only possibilities are going out to Two Chicks, playing outlaw out at Foxpark or somewhere else, or finding a place in Denver, Greeley, or Fort Collins. If someone had an airball field, we could probably take that out to Roger Canyon and not have many problems.

I know there are plenty of other players, but I would expect that most of the folks out here are pretty much all woodsball.

I think the best way to try and organize games would be through a Facebook group. If you create one, post here so we can join it.
-=TigerPB=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 09:35 AM #7
DeadEyePaintball

Open play Saturday from 10am to 4pm at Dead-Eye Paintballs Indoor Field. Don't let the rain or wind stop you from playing this weekend. Visit our website at http://www.deadeyepaintballpalace.com Team Sign-ups for the winter tournements also on Saturday. A photo-op is also available when you sign your team up to be posted on the website along with your Team Profile. Friend us on Facebook at Dead-Eye Paintball Palace LLC
DeadEyePaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 11:39 PM #8
DRAGONHEART (Banned)

bring plenty o cash
DRAGONHEART is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 11:23 PM #9
Shark-Byte

Annual Supporting Member
Shark-Byte plays in the PSP
Shark-Byte plays in the APPA D4 division
Shark-Byte has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Is there a team from Laramie/WY for this coming season at Blitz?

G.I. SPORTZ --- Planet Eclipse: EGO LV1

< Mac Daddy Allstars >
~GI Sportz~FURIOUS~CJs Paintball~KILA Products~Understood~GoPro~SMX Optics~AC402.com~
~Custom Vinyl Express~TheseHands.com~
Shark-Byte is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups