Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-15-2010, 01:54 PM #1
poopresearch
Dr Nick

poopresearch plays in the PSP
poopresearch supports DLX Technology
Thanks!!

I just want to thank everyone who helped organize and run Brawl. Everything about the event was top notch from the venue, to the organization and the reffing. I wish paintball in the NW United States was healthy enough to support a series with this level of professionalism and magnitude. I very much appreciate the series we have, but you guys are lucky.

I received many questions about our roster. We did not have any of the DBS Kidz playing with us at either event but we do practice with them sometimes as much as three times in a week. We switched dorrito players half way through the season but 4 out of 5 players were the same as Triple Crown (second place D3) and it was the same line up that took 11th in D4 at World Cup (I think that disappointing performance lit a fire under our arses. From what I can tell the series does a good job of trying to put the right teams in the right divisions and that's one of the hallmarks of a well run series.

Anyway thanks again to all the cool players and people! See you guys next season.
poopresearch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-16-2010, 02:21 AM #2
backcountry_bob

backcountry_bob donated to help Peyton Trent
backcountry_bob posts videos on PbNation
bro, it was good having you here. how about you keep bringing up more and more teams and even if you did have a DBS kid, then we might look past that.

backcountry_bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 09:21 AM #3
SouthPark22

Good to see you guys up here... with out the hassle of a van blowing up en route! "mericans" played good ball this weekend... WarParty hopes to see ya in D2 next season... and I think ISS is gonna bump to. So Triple Crown Grudge match is ON! (lol).

" I wish paintball in the NW United States was healthy enough to support a series with this level of professionalism and magnitude." Yeah... I for one sure appreciate the lvl and scope of the BCPPL events...

D.

Last edited by SouthPark22 : 11-16-2010 at 09:23 AM.
SouthPark22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 11:06 AM #4
poopresearch
Dr Nick

poopresearch plays in the PSP
poopresearch supports DLX Technology
The level of competition in D3 and D2 seems to be pretty similar, particularly for the the better teams so Warparty would do just fine. I'd love to have a grudge match next season with ISS and Warparty so I hope we can play D2 as well. We practice hard, but I don't think have the level of experience necassary to take on teams like Blackstar or CDR. I'm pretty sure they'd walk all over us!
poopresearch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 03:43 PM #5
hwutang
Hwu's Your Daddy

Thanks again to Mike and Bonnie, Mike, and all the teams! Good times! ISS and War Party, we'll see you next year!
hwutang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 10:03 PM #6
Urban Indian (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by poopresearch View Post
We practice hard, but I don't think have the level of experience necassary to take on teams like Blackstar or CDR. I'm pretty sure they'd walk all over us!

The only way I learn is to play against people that are over and above my skill level. Bump up to D2 next year and get smashed on for a bit. Your skill level will increase alot faster than it will by playing teams that are bumping up from D4.

Thats my opinion anyway (mainly because I am putting together a team to start off in D3 and I don't want you to beat us up all the time )
Urban Indian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 11:07 PM #7
UnequivocalWookie32

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Indian View Post
The only way I learn is to play against people that are over and above my skill level. Bump up to D2 next year and get smashed on for a bit. Your skill level will increase alot faster than it will by playing teams that are bumping up from D4.

Thats my opinion anyway (mainly because I am putting together a team to start off in D3 and I don't want you to beat us up all the time )
Correct me if I'm wrong but I think they won d2 at that event
UnequivocalWookie32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 01:48 AM #8
estakado
Part Time Ninja

has been a member for 10 years
estakado plays in the APPA D4 division
Come down to DBS or PSP and you'll be able to play us any Thursday or Sunday. You'll get some good practice in.
Part-Time Ninjas (PTN) #5