Product of the 717

Annual Supporting Member
InverT plays in the PSP
InverT supports Team VICIOUS
InverT plays in the APPA D4 division
InverT supports DLX Technology
InverT owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
Never thought it could be done.

Well Vanguard, you have done what I thought was impossible. You have converted me from WDP/APS. I have been shooting WDP since 2002 when I bought a Dark LCD. My old team even acquired a sponsorship through them and shot G7s when they first came out. After I shot the G7, I was never able to find a gun that shot nearly as well as mine did. I bounced back and forth between SP/DM/PE but never could get away from my G7.

However, I shot my creed for the first time today and I am hooked. I have never shot a poppet that was so smooth and so quiet. I know you guys hear this all the time but wow...I was honestly shocked. I have no idea how you guys did it. Today at the field I shot a guy's NT and was disgusted at the fact it cost him $1300+ and kicked like a mule compared to the Creed.

I used to call my 06 Speed "Old Faithful," but I think she has finally been replaced. This gun will be in my possession for quite a long time. Amazing gun, amazing company. I anxiously await what you have in store for the future.

Oh one more thing. The fact that you guys are so focused on customer service that you provide videos on the common things is outstanding. I have never seen such a thing. And your rapid responses to tech questions is unrivaled.

Sincerely,
Derek

USAF 2W1
InverT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-21-2010, 08:39 PM #2
gildy1
me, my gun, and I

no doubt, these guns shoot better than alot of poppets.
gildy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 01:27 AM #3
SHOOTNPOO
MACDEV MASTER US TECH

SHOOTNPOO works for a Paintball manufacturer
SHOOTNPOO plays in the USPL
SHOOTNPOO posts videos on PbNation
I'm very glad to hear more and more people really are what we have been preaching and putting long hard hours into doing. We try our best to
Provide the service I feel I would want when I started playing years ago. We all understand being loyal to your beliefs but comes a time we all need to try different options.

I am on Vacation as we speak and I still follow everyones posts to make sure atleast someone is helping them out. We may not answer everything but we look at every post and every answer given to assure people are getting what they are looking for in a question asked.

Service, we are here to help everyone the best we can so If you ever need Anything please ask. Also VanguardUS.com has every part for the marker.

Thank you,
Eric Roysdon
Vanguard US

Last edited by SHOOTNPOO : 11-22-2010 at 04:55 PM.
SHOOTNPOO is offline   Reply With Quote