PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-06-2010, 01:16 PM #43
mcdizzal07
Gadzooks!

mcdizzal07 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
I need a good weight lifting belt. I've never used one and need to know what to look for.

So far I have my eyes on one of these -> http://www.flexcart.com/members/elit...d=205&pid=3495

Is there much difference between 1 prong or 2 prongs? Leather or Nylon?
Advertisement
Old 11-06-2010, 04:22 PM #44
brassmonkey267

Get 2 prongs, leather.
brassmonkey267 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 04:02 AM #45
adelg696969

ive been wanting to get back into shape for a year or so now.. i go to the gym 5 times a week.. but i will say i have been slacking.. over the last month ive seen little to no results.

today i took a buddy of mine who is a trainer with me to show me a proper work out. lets just say after a few hours lifting and working. i was BEAT. a few hours later (once i woke up from passing out on my couch) i stretched out a bit (thinking i was going to be sore as hell) but i felt GREAT i feel like i accomplished something and that now i know how to work out properly im on the right path. i also never thought id say the words.. but i LOVE working out, i used to hate it.. but i think i found a new hobby! (better than sitting around drinking a beer a guess)

only question i have is how long on average do you guys spend working per day? (full workout)
Nu Gamma Chapter of Sigma Nu

Last edited by adelg696969 : 11-21-2010 at 04:05 AM.
adelg696969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 03:41 PM #46
FHS JewFro
black AND white

Quote:
Originally Posted by adelg696969 View Post
ive been wanting to get back into shape for a year or so now.. i go to the gym 5 times a week.. but i will say i have been slacking.. over the last month ive seen little to no results.

today i took a buddy of mine who is a trainer with me to show me a proper work out. lets just say after a few hours lifting and working. i was BEAT. a few hours later (once i woke up from passing out on my couch) i stretched out a bit (thinking i was going to be sore as hell) but i felt GREAT i feel like i accomplished something and that now i know how to work out properly im on the right path. i also never thought id say the words.. but i LOVE working out, i used to hate it.. but i think i found a new hobby! (better than sitting around drinking a beer a guess)

only question i have is how long on average do you guys spend working per day? (full workout)
while cutting i am in there for like an hour and twenty min, mostly cause of the added cardio.
"Originally posted by ']TSS[ Dake: You guys are ridiculous, haha. Thanks though, just tryna look like a shaved ape. And the half foot of height Lurk has in me will always make my physique less impressive :tup:"

"Originally posted by WorldStrike: Drop the ego. The weights on the bar will lie to you, the mirror never will."
FHS JewFro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 04:10 PM #47
Pump Revolution
It is what it is

Under 30 minutes

"Originally posted by Lurker27: inb4 pelt says you're still fat"
Pump Revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 09:46 PM #48
Pyrosive
Jacked

Pyrosive helped look for balloons
Bump