Old 11-20-2010, 10:42 AM #1
surge101
Hayley?

surge101 supports Team VICIOUS
surge101 is for the Gunfight
surge101 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
surge101 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Trigger screw issue

So I was playing yesterday and my gun was shooting really low, I was adjusting pressures than all of a sudden my trigger got stuck, I'm not sure why. However, when trying to adjust it I realized the middle adjustment screw is stripped and without adjusting it I won't be able to use the trigger... What should I do to get it out?
Advertisement
Old 11-20-2010, 01:30 PM #2
DemoBaker

DemoBaker owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
DemoBaker is for the Gunfight
i would recommend taking the trigger out of the grip frame and assessing the damage first. then speak to shoot
DemoBaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 02:58 PM #3
surge101
Hayley?

surge101 supports Team VICIOUS
surge101 is for the Gunfight
surge101 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
surge101 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
It's all rounded out, my dad is going to take it to work and use a machine to remove the screw, I'll need to find a place where I can find a replacement screw. Also, there will be another issue at hand once the screw is replaced. As I said the gun was shooting low, I was having a lot of problems with the pressure on the gun that night. When I highered the pressure to where it wasn't shooting really low, the HPR would leak. I got it to a point where there was a slight leak out of the HPR and the gun would shoot low but, still usable, however If I raised the pressure anymore there would be a huge leak out of the HPR.
Old 11-20-2010, 04:03 PM #4
MstrKey

MstrKey is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
MstrKey is for the Gunfight
MstrKey supports our troops
If your HPR is leaking then an oring or seal inside is faulty. It really just depends where the leak is coming from. That could also be the cause of low velocity if your HPR is creeping the valve pressure may be too high for the LPR to open it up, or if air is leaking out around the HPR core then you won't have enough pressure build up to fire the ball fast enough. I would swap the outer core orings first and see what happens. Make sure the oring on the groove at the top of the HPR body is in good shape as well.

As for the screw, once you get it out you should be able to re-tap the hole for a new screw of similar threads....depending on the damage.

Black/Purple Spire F/s. Freshly updated from Virtue.
MstrKey is offline   Reply With Quote