PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 08-19-2010, 04:35 PM #22
Alpha {MWB}

Alpha {MWB} is playing at Living Legends VII
Quote:
Originally Posted by oatmealgonebad View Post
thank you guys so much foor your help i have like a million questions and everytime i get behind the key board i forget them, so what are some tips and advice for me and my team.
fo sho go to the website and read up. If you can watch or find someone who has watch or played in one to help set up PRACTICES that would be great for your team. there is NOTHING like just throwing the whole shabang together and experiencing it for yourselves. It might take a bit and some time invested, but TOTALLY worth it. Plus the practices are a blast.
But again, read up on the rules so you aren't practicing the wrong stuff. Our teams only loss last season was from not knowing the key rule involving the Hooch.
Good luck, keep the questions commin as you get em.
Rockin Lapco Only
Want the best? Go for it! Want the looks? Go for it! Lapco Barrels
Omaha's Premier Paintball Field = Mad Cow Paintball
Alpha {MWB} is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-19-2010, 10:32 PM #23
oatmealgonebad
dirty oatmeal

oatmealgonebad owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
oatmealgonebad supports Team VICIOUS
no we only have a facebook if you guys want add us check the pics and watch the videos, i have visited your guys web sites very jealous lol. most of the team is ready to play this tournament and play new fields we are slowly convince them to get off thier *** and get in the car lol.
Old 08-19-2010, 11:41 PM #24
Rave78
B.T.M

Rave78 supports Team VICIOUS
Rave78 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Rave78 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Rave78 supports Empire
Alot of good questions there oatmeal. I will think of some and post them up also
Rave78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 02:55 PM #25
oatmealgonebad
dirty oatmeal

oatmealgonebad owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
oatmealgonebad supports Team VICIOUS
Well guys i cant wait for the season to start so i can meet you all, ive watched all you guys in various youtube videos dvds all that and you guys are awsome on and off the field. Desert Edge, muddy water boys, delta and all you other guys thank you for your help. over in nm we are not liked buy a few teams and really cool with others. do you guys have this problem? Its like my guys play stand up ball we make sure everyone chronos up, barrel plugs, we try to help out the new players, call our hits we dont trash talk except eachother but other than that we play to have fun. But some how we get a bad rep, we traveled out to colorado a couple times and great players and no trash talk. Its because of this we are pushing to play in a league with so much talent but still have the good times and hand shakes at the end of the day.
Old 11-18-2010, 03:24 PM #26
Danger Dan
www.TeamDesertEdge.com

Danger Dan owns a Planet Eclipse CSL
Danger Dan plays in the APPA D5 division
You will have a ton of fun playing with the teams in the UWL. We have dropped most everything else off our schedule so we could play as many UWL events as we can. Every event has its cool things about it and new teams and if we could afford it we would play every event UWL does. It is the most fun we have ever had playing and we have made sooooo many new friends with the teams we would have never met up with otherwise.

As for the local rep thing. nothing you can do but keep all you guys playing and talking sportsmanlike. Time will work out the rest.

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK AND WIN FREE SWAG!!
Danger Dan is offline   Reply With Quote