Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-14-2010, 01:23 AM #1
psionx

trying to find information not found in manual or stickies

namely a description of the board settings and what stock is. There are some settings on there that i have never seen, like eye sensitivity etc. Also can't find any info on the trigger in the manual, what screw does what.

unless i am really missing something if someone could point me in the right direction i would very much appreciate it .

Thanks
psionx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-14-2010, 02:37 PM #2
MstrKey

MstrKey is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
MstrKey is for the Gunfight
MstrKey supports our troops
You might find most of this in the tech thread. I know there are some good settings in there at least. If you just reset your settings on the board they'll go back to stock as well.

The trigger is pretty standard. The bottom one sets the overtravel(how far back), the next one up is the switch tripping screw. The next one on top is the pre travel(how far forward) and one is magnetic return sensitivity. Same as most guns these days.

ETEK 3LT, with 14" critical .680 barrel and cure 3 + bolt F/S
MstrKey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 11:32 PM #3
psionx

Some of the settings on the board baffle me.
Like clearing shot (on/off), Loader pulse, eye sensitivity (thought this was debounce like on nts but there is a seperate debounce setting)

etc...
is there no board manual?
Old 11-15-2010, 12:16 AM #4
overweightangel275
Vanguard East Coast

overweightangel275 works for a Paintball manufacturer
overweightangel275 plays in the PSP
overweightangel275 is for the Gunfight
overweightangel275 is for the Gunfight
A lot of the default settings are in the tech thread. Eye sensitivity is well eye sensitivity.
-Koker #37
East Coast Vanguard Marker Support
Looking for Demon and Creed Parts/Markers
http://www.vanguardpaintballusane.com
mike@vanguardpaintballusa.com
overweightangel275 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 11:42 AM #5
tylr_byrd
Titan with a Creed

tylr_byrd is for the Gunfight
tylr_byrd is an NCPA player
tylr_byrd plays in the APPA D5 division
Alright, so lets to a run through of the settings for ya then..

Dwell, debounce, bolt delay, FSDO, and FSDO dwell are all things you should already know..

Loader Pulse:

The Creed is equipped with a transmitter that, when turned on, sends out a pulse to your hopper and tells it to feed balls at particular time period after each shot.. So if your loader is set up with a radio frequency reciever for this purpose, then you may want to use it. IF you dont have an RF hopper, then dont worry about it..

clearing shot:
This helps if for some reason your ball breaks in the chamber, the eyes have the capability to kinda tell if this happens. IF it does happen, then the gun automatically sets the next shot's settings to maximize the clearing of any paint and or shell that may still be in the gun. As soon as that shot is out, the settings revert to whatever you had it to before.

Eye Sensitivity:
This setting allows you to change how sensitive the eyes are. The eyes can sense if there is a ball in the chamber and if that ball has bounced a little.
So, if you happen to have your hopper set up in a manner that tends to bounce balls in the tube stack, then you may want to turn your sensitivity down. If the hopper feeds the balls and keeps them from bouncing alot, then your sensitivity should be higher. The sensitivity allows for better control of the

Eye Delay:
Just like it sounds, its the amount of delay you give for the time between your eyes seeing the ball, and your eyes telling your board that its been seen.

Hope this helps you out.
tylr_byrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 01:17 PM #6
MstrKey

There is usually a manual in the box. If you bought one used and it doesn't have one you can check on the Vanguard site. They may have a downloadable version, I'm not sure. If not email them and I'm sure they can send it to you.

Old 11-15-2010, 10:14 PM #7
psionx

Quote:
Originally Posted by MstrKey View Post
There is usually a manual in the box. If you bought one used and it doesn't have one you can check on the Vanguard site. They may have a downloadable version, I'm not sure. If not email them and I'm sure they can send it to you.
i bought new and there was no board manual in the box, there was a quick start guide, the dvd and thats it in terms of documentation. Thanks for laying all that out for me though. Exactly what i was looking for. Final question, i found the board reset button under the battery, but can't figure out when to press it to reset the settings. I've tried with power off. With power on. In the settings menu. With a setting highlighted. Holding the trigger while turning on power while pressing the button, shoving my fist up my butt and singing i'm a little tea pot....woops too much information

anyway thanks
Old 11-17-2010, 01:12 PM #8
MstrKey

That reset button is for the tournament lock only, if that helps. It won't reset your gun settings, it just turns your tournament lock off if you have it on. I thought the board had a stock settings reset but I was wrong.