Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 06-02-2010, 07:15 PM #1
CA_Tectonics

Dangerous Power REV-I Schematics

Just thought I'd post this info up since I have not found this type of info anywhere and I found it very useful since the manual for the REV-I does not contain this information. This info is specific to the o-rings on the REV-I but still has plenty of other info.

First is rendering of a REV-I with a comparison of the o-rings similar to the G3. Credit for this goes to dmorse7 who posted this up on 3/14/10.

Next is a hard copy of an exploded view of the REV-I that I received in a REV-I parts kit I ordered from DP. It is a scanned image of a photocopy so the quality is not great and I'm sure the scale of the o-rings is off, but at least it is something.

I spoke with a CS rep today about getting an electronic copy so that it is easier to read and he said that they will try to get it up on their website, in the download tab. Hopefully that happens since this is a little hard to read.

Here is a thread that also has some good info on o-rings for the REV-I:
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3342376
7th Element board, TechT bolt engine, magnet trigger kit, REV-I PMD, Sly Dual Carbon barrel kit, Prophecy V2, Crossfire SS 68/4500
Black and Silver Dangerous Power F8
APE Rampage board, VS bolt, magnet trigger kit, F8 gauge, REDZ barrel kit, Halo B w/ Exalt feedgate, PMI 68/4500
Polished Aluminum and Red Dangerous Power F8
Virtue board, VS bolt, magnet trigger kit, Halo B w/ Exalt feedgate, PMI 68/4500

Last edited by CA_Tectonics : 08-17-2010 at 11:51 PM.
CA_Tectonics is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-02-2010, 07:26 PM #2
OLD_B4LL3R
www.teamoddity.com

Annual Supporting Member
OLD_B4LL3R owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
OLD_B4LL3R has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
OLD_B4LL3R has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
OLD_B4LL3R supports DLX Technology
Sweet can you please send me a copy of your scan? Your posted one is a little small for me. PM me so I can send you my email addy if you dont mind!

Thanks for sharing!

Zodiac ZR-1 Black/Green = Ninja 550psi Reg'd Crossfire 70/4500 = Seed Rotor
PE Ego10 DigiCam Midnight (Virtue OLED) = Ninja Air 68/4500 = Seed Rotor
PE Geo2 Midnight = Ninja Air 68/4500 = Seed Rotor
Dye DM9 Champagne (Pooty51 Polished Bolt / Virtue OLED) = Ninja Reg'd CrossFire 70/4500 = Seed Rotor
My YouTube . . BattleField Orlando
OLD_B4LL3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 08:31 PM #3
Silvr Spectr
Alles Fur Rammstein!

wow, i dont have a revi, but thats sill great

Lava REV-I Fund = $250

WTB: Your Slate Rev-I barrel back...PM me

Originally posted by Swedishfishh - "E-mail DP, tell them if they do not sell to the public by the end of this month you are going to publicly commit suicide.
They'll either start selling them, or mail you a bottle of bleach with a note saying "down the hatch"."
Silvr Spectr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 08:40 PM #4
rottensquad07
Peter Griffin = HERO

has been a member for 10 years
That 2nd one is awesome. I wish they would have included that in the DP REV-i manual. Would have made confirming the o-ring measurements much much easier.

On that note, I plan to have o-ring kits for all DP markers completed by the end of June. I know there are many who have asked so I figured I would post here instead of sending a PM to everyone. I already have the Fusion, Threshold, and G3 marker kits available and am currently working on the F8 and REV-i kits. Next will be the Spec R and the FX. I will need to get some testers for the Spec R and FX though so maybe a few of you who are experienced with the markers can test for me? (ahem Chuck)

Last edited by rottensquad07 : 06-02-2010 at 08:42 PM.
rottensquad07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 10:20 PM #5
CA_Tectonics

OLD_B4LL3R...PM sent.

Rottensquad07, would you like a copy of my scan as well? It may help out in completing your REV-I o-rings kit. Shoot me a PM with your e-mail address and I'll send it to you.
7th Element board, TechT bolt engine, magnet trigger kit, REV-I PMD, Sly Dual Carbon barrel kit, Prophecy V2, Crossfire SS 68/4500
APE Rampage board, VS bolt, magnet trigger kit, F8 gauge, REDZ barrel kit, Halo B w/ Exalt feedgate, PMI 68/4500
Virtue board, VS bolt, magnet trigger kit, Halo B w/ Exalt feedgate, PMI 68/4500
Old 06-02-2010, 11:21 PM #6
rottensquad07
Peter Griffin = HERO

has been a member for 10 years
Pm sent
rottensquad07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 06:52 AM #7
phillysteve
Theft Patrol

Annual Supporting Member
phillysteve is Legendary
phillysteve is a Forum Captain
This needs to be stickyed.
phillysteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 01:22 AM #8
CA_Tectonics

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillysteve View Post
Well, since I have searched high and low for something like this and came up with nothing, I guess this may be useful to someone at some point.

Lurker27 or KartaKeeper, feel free to throw it in the stickies if you feel it's worthy of it.
Old 06-07-2010, 05:45 AM #9
firefoxx04
Up the Irons

firefoxx04 supports Bob Gurnsey
firefoxx04 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by phillysteve View Post
or at least put it in a sticky about the revi.

maybe someone can make a thread about maintenance of the revi and other things and include this thread in it?
MacDev Clone GTi

Last edited by firefoxx04 : 06-07-2010 at 06:01 AM.
firefoxx04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 05:16 AM #10
battleXtar

I just received my oring kits from oringmonkey, I find theres a few oring with a large number like 75, 78, #3#73, I dont know where it goes.... I dont see these size number in the Schematics on the top from CA_Tectonics.... help.... & monkeypoo can be use any where or can only just use on the spool valve.?
battleXtar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 10:14 PM #11
CA_Tectonics

Quote:
Originally Posted by battleXtar View Post
I just received my oring kits from oringmonkey, I find theres a few oring with a large number like 75, 78, #3#73, I dont know where it goes.... I dont see these size number in the Schematics on the top from CA_Tectonics.... help.... & monkeypoo can be use any where or can only just use on the spool valve.?
Hmmmmm??? Got me. I haven't used an O-ring Monkey kit so I'm not sure what their numbering system is. Could you post up exactly what the numbers are? Maybe we could figure it out.
Old 11-05-2010, 03:42 AM #12
battleXtar

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA_Tectonics View Post
Hmmmmm??? Got me. I haven't used an O-ring Monkey kit so I'm not sure what their numbering system is. Could you post up exactly what the numbers are? Maybe we could figure it out.

the 9 orings stated in the kits are: #2, #4, #5, #12, #39, #72, #78 & #3#73 (last one very weird with 2 number together...) & the small manual thats come with the kit do not state where they go....
battleXtar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 05:38 AM #13
SCM killa

SCM killa supports our troops
SCM killa is reppin' sidebar 4 life
SCM killa has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
SCM killa has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
You should probably contact him about it.

his aim is oringmonkey
SCM killa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 11:14 PM #14
carlos48

carlos48 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
very helpful, can u send me a copy, to small for me too
carlos48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 09:55 AM #15
CA_Tectonics

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlos48 View Post
very helpful, can u send me a copy, to small for me too
Sent . Glad to help my fellow DP users. Also, there is a link to the PDF file that I included in my Dangerous Power O-ring Size Chart thread here: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...7991&highlight