Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 09-07-2010, 10:44 AM #1
MaxDevastation

MaxDevastation donated to help Peyton Trent
MaxDevastation supports our troops
Royal Ridges Speedball

Come check out one of the best outdoor speedball fields in Southwest Washington/ Portland at a very reasonable $15.00 field fee and you can bring your own paint. We can also provide paint at $45.00/cs (Custom DXS Field) for those that need it. Let us know in advance if you'll need paint.

Please Note: As of February 1st, due to increases in cost and the need to better maintain and upgrade the facility, we are having to raise our prices. Field fees to $20 and paint to $50cs. Still byop if desired.

Please PM me if you are interested in coming out. We're shooting for a show up time of 9:30 am with a start time of around 10:00 till 2:300pm or so. We're hoping to have enough local interest to develop a regular schedule through out the season.
The woodsball field will not be available for use unless posted otherwise. Remember, please contact us prior to coming out!! Check out the most recent posts in this thread for the latest in times and such.

No Monster or staining paint.

Waivers: http://home.comcast.net/~captinpaint...%20Release.pdf
Note: Be sure to bring a filled out waiver (or your parents) with you if you are under 18.

Picture of the field: http://lh3.ggpht.com/_SQAMT0rUjOY/S4...2110%20003.jpg

Directions:

Heading North or South on I-5. Take the Battle Ground exit (#11) straight thru the light heading East on 219th Street (Hwy 502) about 6 miles. 219th becomes Main St at the Battle Ground city limits. At the 10th Ave (Hwy 503) intersection (Safeway) turn left (north) and follow the "Once in Battle Ground" directions .

Heading north on 205: Take the Hwy 500 east exit (30 B) and go straight at the light on Fourth Plain. You are now on Hwy 503 follow it all the way to Battle Ground. Go straight at the Main St. intersection and follow the directions below.

Once in Battle Ground-

From the intersection of Main St, Battle Ground, and 10th Ave. or Hwy 503 (Safeway at corner) go 6.2 miles north on 503 (also referred to as the Lewisville Hwy) and turn right at Gabriel Rd. Go east all the way to Gabriel's end and you'll see us.

BEWARE!!!! Royal Ridges is located at the intersection of NE Gabriel and NE Kelly Road.
Google directions tell you to turn right at 354th Street. That is WRONG!!! At the stop sign, look directly across Kelly and you will see our entrance at 354th Street. COME ON IN!! You have arrived at ROYAL RIDGES RETREAT!!!

Last edited by MaxDevastation : 10-19-2012 at 10:27 AM.
MaxDevastation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-07-2010, 11:12 AM #2
MaxDevastation

This Saturday's action will begin at 11:00am till around 3:00pm. Should have the World Cup layout up. Come out as early as 10:00 to get ready.
Old 09-12-2010, 12:11 PM #3
MaxDevastation

We're going with Saturdays for the next few weeks. So we've got the 18th, 25th and Saturday the 2nd of October as our next dates. Open to teams and walkons alike. Should continue with the World Cup layout. Until further notice, play will begin at 11:00am till 3:00pm or so. Come as early as 10:00 to set up.

Teams- if Saturdays are problem for you, pm me.

Also, drop in at NW Ambush in Battle Ground or check out the Royal Ridges web site for the specials on the 25th!!

Last edited by MaxDevastation : 09-12-2010 at 12:17 PM.
Old 09-22-2010, 09:19 PM #4
MaxDevastation

CUSTOMER APPRECIATION DAY

Just in case you haven't had a chance to go by NW Ambush or have not seen the Royal Ridges Paintball web site to check out whats going on this Saturday up at the field, we want to let everyone know that it's a free play day. That means no field fee and you can bring your own paint (so long as it's not monster and is non staining). We do have paint for sale if you need some though. Both the woodsball and speedball fields will be open . Play starts at 10:00am. (Speedball ends at 3:00 or so but the woodsball goes on a little later)
If you need a rental package then call NW Ambush @ 360-666-0029 to reserve one as the supply is limited. The rental equipment is not included in the special.
A concession stand will be available for lunch and snack items.
Old 09-30-2010, 03:20 PM #5
MaxDevastation

We are moving this weekend's practice to the following Sunday the 10th in order to accommodate the request of another local team for practice then. Let's use the opportunity to get another team or two out to Royal Ridges for some drilling/scrimmages to sharpen those skills. As always, walkon's are welcome. Gates open at 9:00am, the action starts about 10:00 or so till no later than 3:00pm.

Also, just wanted to pass along that we have made some recent improvements to the field and staging area. We've added higher netting to the south side so we're not dodging paintballs both on and off the field LOL. We also brought in 5 picnic tables to stage on.

Royal Ridges's Speedball field not open this weekend 10/2 & 10/3

Last edited by MaxDevastation : 10-02-2010 at 04:56 PM.
Old 10-08-2010, 10:19 PM #6
MaxDevastation

Despite the less than desirable weather predicted for Sunday it looks like we have a squad or two coming out. Post or PM me if you're coming so we can plan on enough air.
Old 10-09-2010, 04:05 AM #7
kmccrate

kmccrate owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
shooters will be coming out sunday, should be there by 10 30 or 11 am

<--------- Bonus Baller -------

++Contract killer for hire++
kmccrate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 11:01 AM #8
MaxDevastation

While last Sunday started out a wet one, the last couple hours were weather perfect for paintball allowing the guys that came out a chance to polish their skills.

Our next practice will be Saturday the 23rd. At least two teams will be here and we're look'n for more to come out. Prepping for the WCPS 5 man coming up soon will be the focus. The woodsball field will also be open.
As always, there's room for you single players and those that want to form a team to come and play and get some pointers if you want them.
Old 10-13-2010, 12:47 AM #9
fatballer189

I can't wait!!!!
fatballer189 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 09:04 AM #10
Manifest~PB

Manifest~PB is playing at Living Legends III
Manifest~PB supports Team VICIOUS
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee^ shooters open and rookie will be there
Manifest~PB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 11:52 AM #11
Zigie21

Zigie21 supports Cereal Killerz 2
I will be there!
Zigie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 08:45 PM #12
MaxDevastation

Despite the predicted wet weather for Saturday, we will be out at the field (along with Shooters) so don't let a little rain stop you and join us!
Old 10-22-2010, 06:41 PM #13
Zigie21

Rain no problem. 2 of us will be looking to play. Three more and we have our own rotation!
Old 10-23-2010, 11:50 AM #14
krupasjeans
happy day

Wish I could join you guys. Why is it that I have tomorrow available but you're not open? Ahhh.....such is life.
krupasjeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 09:06 PM #15
Zigie21

Had a great time today! Thanks
Old 10-26-2010, 12:06 PM #16
MaxDevastation

Due to schedule changes and an impending tourney, we will not be up at Ridges this Saturday or Sunday the 30th & 31st. This also applies to the following weekend of the 6th of November. I'll post some open dates asap.

fyi we practice year round with the exception of a few weeks during the holidays and especially sucky weather conditions.
Old 10-26-2010, 08:39 PM #17
Zigie21

Ok thanks for keeping us posted.
Old 11-09-2010, 10:49 AM #18
MaxDevastation

Our next practice day is Saturday the 20th. Play will begin at 10 am till 2:30 or so. Still $15 field fee including air and byop.
We are now offering to those that purchase a case of our paint at $45, a 10% discount card (max $20 value) towards any purchase at NW Ambush in Battle Ground!!

Last edited by MaxDevastation : 11-09-2010 at 06:03 PM.
Old 11-09-2010, 05:06 PM #19
WestcoastPBseries

Annual Supporting Member
WestcoastPBseries donated to help Peyton Trent
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxDevastation View Post
Our next practice day is the Saturday the 20th. Play will begin at 10 am till 2:30 or so. Still $15 field fee including air and byop.
We are now offering to those that purchase a case of our paint at $45, a 10% discount card (max $20 value) towards any purchase at NW Ambush in Battle Ground!!
Awesome deal!
Visit our website for news and up-to-date information:www.playwcps.com
Questions? Feel free to send us an email:westcoastpaintballseries@yahoo.com.com
WestcoastPBseries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 11:58 AM #20
oldguy55
northwest paintballers

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by WestcoastPBseries View Post
Awesome deal!
HA HA dose that mean your gonna go skyler if you go i"ll go he he so lets go dude lol I can play on the 20th
oldguy55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 03:31 PM #21
WestcoastPBseries

Annual Supporting Member
WestcoastPBseries donated to help Peyton Trent
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldguy55 View Post
HA HA dose that mean your gonna go skyler if you go i"ll go he he so lets go dude lol I can play on the 20th
I'll talk it over with the better half and see what I can do- I do have some paint I need to shoot up...
Visit our website for news and up-to-date information:www.playwcps.com
Questions? Feel free to send us an email:westcoastpaintballseries@yahoo.com.com
WestcoastPBseries is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups