Community Focus

Old 02-28-2010, 12:26 PM #22
P8ntball_89
Can't is the cancer of...

P8ntball_89 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsiguy96 View Post
having a problem, the gun, when plugged in, blinks odyssey 03, but it wont turn on plugged in or not...any ideas?
How long has it been charging? It may take a while (~10min) before it takes a big enough charge to start up. If it has been charging a long time then your battery may be to blame.
P8ntball_89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-28-2010, 06:46 PM #23
tsiguy96

Quote:
Originally Posted by P8ntball_89 View Post
How long has it been charging? It may take a while (~10min) before it takes a big enough charge to start up. If it has been charging a long time then your battery may be to blame.

charged overnight, same thing, so i think it may be battery too. the gun wont even turn on when plugged into the wall. how do i replace the battery? horrible design to wire it into the gun..
tsiguy96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 09:55 AM #24
Obi-Gun_Kenobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsiguy96 View Post
charged overnight, same thing, so i think it may be battery too. the gun wont even turn on when plugged into the wall. how do i replace the battery? horrible design to wire it into the gun..
If you remove the grip, the battery can be taken out by unplugging it from the board. It's fairly straightforward. However, I don't know of a way to then test the battery. Unless its damaged, I would think it would be able to take at least a little charge. Let us know how it goes.
Obi-Gun_Kenobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 03:48 PM #25
tsiguy96

so if the gun wont even start, only flash when plugged in, do you know if that would be the battery or teh board? should i wire in a tboard? i dont need a fancy gun and wanted to keep the LCD but if the tboard is only thing that will make it work i will install one...
Old 03-04-2010, 12:25 PM #26
rzhukov

rzhukov is playing at Living Legends III
rzhukov owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
rzhukov supports Bob Gurnsey
rzhukov has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
just buy t-board you can tune dwell and have ramp modes, and you can run 9v, and it will even cheaper then buying a new battery.
rzhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 12:29 PM #27
Bosgarage57

So a few days ago I was putting on a new ASA, and I didn't realize it but my screws were to long, so I have to buy a new battery now. Such a noob doing I can't believe I did that. But on a good note iisports.com has battery's for $10 and stock boards for $20. I would still go with a tboard I just prefer the stock one.
WGP Trillogy Comp, Trilly Comp SF, Synergy
Syndicate Misfit, Piranha R6
Bushmaster/Defiant gen 3, BKO
Zeus G2-Bottomline, hopper adapter, stock.
Bosgarage57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 06:32 PM #28
tsiguy96

i bought a new abttery and charger, and a tboard in case that doesnt work. hopefully it works.
Old 11-06-2010, 11:58 AM #30
jdshady

i just pick up an o3e for $50 and its in mint with case and everything. when i charged it and turned it on it said *update*, but i disconnected the battery and now it works as it should. so i got a perfect o3e of $50!!!
jdshady is offline   Reply With Quote