Community Focus

Old 11-02-2010, 11:36 AM #1
CatoRockwell
Mercenary

CatoRockwell owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
CatoRockwell owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
CatoRockwell owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
New to AKA Markers.

So I'm a longtime Automag shooter. Until this spring when PBL and Matteusz convinced me to try an AKA Viking out. Needless to say I was hooked. Several months later I'm the proud owner of Valhalla Viking #7

Anyway, what is a good source to learn everything I need to know about teching my Viking? I know I know, they never need teching or to be taken apart. I don't care, I like knowing how my markers work and how, if I need to, I can fix them.
"Always mystify, mislead and surprise the enemy; and when you strike and overcome him, never let up in the pursuit. Never fight against heavy odds if you can hurl your own force on only a part of your enemy and crush it. A small army may thus destroy a large one, and repeated victory will make you invincible." -Thomas Stonewall Jackson
CatoRockwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-02-2010, 01:09 PM #2
TheePsycho
Sadist

TheePsycho is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
TheePsycho is playing at Living Legends VII
Buy a 04 viking tool kit first of all, if you don't already have one.
Old 11-02-2010, 01:22 PM #3
i_luv_strats
Free techs+repairs PM me!

i_luv_strats helped look for balloons
i_luv_strats owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
i_luv_strats owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
i_luv_strats supports Team VICIOUS
I remember that valhalla, looked good next to it's red accent twin Just add oil to that one until it's broken in a bit then a pressure tester kit would be nifty to make lpr adjustments. I'd be willing to help ya out with anything if you want to pm me here or on legion.

Originally posted by psiborg: Don't get one...I relate buying an AKA product to trying Crack. Sure it's fun at the start but then you just want more and more until you're ready to sell your family to a shady guy in a zoot suit for that FSP/Tarantula/Halfmill/Fullmill/Bonebrake etc. Damn now I've gone and soiled myself."
Furious Paintball Lotus barrel review .686 .689 .693 bores
i_luv_strats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 10:09 AM #4
CoCoB_Ware
It only takes one...

CoCoB_Ware is playing at Living Legends III
CoCoB_Ware supports Sherwood Forest
Whatever you do, rub it in to Danger Dan of the team Desert Edge. I gave him a chance to pick up a Viking a while back from me. He never did take me up on it, so just make sure that you rub in that you have such a nice one.
CoCoB_Ware is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 11:24 PM #5
CatoRockwell
Mercenary

CatoRockwell owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
CatoRockwell owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
CatoRockwell owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
I showed it to him last night while at practice
"Always mystify, mislead and surprise the enemy; and when you strike and overcome him, never let up in the pursuit. Never fight against heavy odds if you can hurl your own force on only a part of your enemy and crush it. A small army may thus destroy a large one, and repeated victory will make you invincible." -Thomas Stonewall Jackson
CatoRockwell is offline   Reply With Quote