Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2010, 04:10 PM #1
Flexuhrific (Banned)
Keepin it one Hunnid.

Flexuhrific owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Flexuhrific supports Team VICIOUS
Flexuhrific supports Sherwood Forest
Luxe Eyes question and more. [URGENT]

so i just got my luxe yesterday in a trade and when i opened the grips, the little circuit where the eyes connect on the board isnt there. the owner just told me the eyes were messed up but didnt mention anything about the little circut on the board missing. eyes arent messed up, its just the little circuti thing is gone. will i need to get a new board? and its also missing a power pad where you turn on the gun, where can i get a set of them at? and another thing is , the bolt has deep scratches, which he said he "Didnt know About" i dry fired it, and it sounded fine, but will it affect the performance of the gun later down the road? thanjs guys your answere/comments would be much appreciated.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-30-2010, 04:55 PM #2
PCXPBOY

PCXPBOY is playing at Living Legends III
PCXPBOY owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
PCXPBOY supports Team VICIOUS
PCXPBOY is for the Gunfight
if i were you, i would just send that luxe back, unless it was an extremely good trade in your favor. no sense in dealing with a shady seller like the one who sent you that luxe. as for the bolt, yes it will slightly affect the performance of the gun, but wont affect it any more than it does now later on.
Old 10-30-2010, 05:27 PM #3
Staska

has been a member for 10 years
Contact Darryl at DLX and see what he can do for you. You might need a new board, which you will have to pay for if that is the case.
Old 10-30-2010, 05:38 PM #4
Evac.
Wolfpack

Annual Supporting Member
Evac. is a Paintball photographer
Evac. plays in the PSP
Contact the guy you did the deal with and have him reverse the deal. I have a feeling i know who did this since there was a thread about this earlier in the week. Put this up in theft report if he does not comply. Or have him paypal you the proper amount for a brand new board. You will have to wait nearly 2 weeks if you want the board resoldered since Daryl has to send it back to the board manufacturer.

- Also, if the bolt has scratches but does not leak there is nothing to worry about. As far as the power cover it is a 5-10 dollar replacement. However it is unfair that he did not mention neither of these.

Last edited by Evac. : 10-30-2010 at 05:41 PM.
Old 10-30-2010, 06:19 PM #5
Canupullmenow

Sorry to hear about these issues. I agree with the others in that you should try to reverse the trade. While the marker could be repaired, it sounds like it was abused. Who knows what else could happen. You really do not want the marker going down in the midst of a tournament.
Old 10-30-2010, 06:49 PM #6
ZerOxShadows
No Angels

ZerOxShadows plays in the APPA D4 division
Reverse the transaction. While you can get those problems fixed, it's just a hassle you shouldn't have to deal with unless he disclosed it to you before the purchase.
Old 10-31-2010, 12:14 PM #7
Flexuhrific (Banned)
Keepin it one Hunnid.

Thanks guys. I will be contacting darryl tomarrow and see what he can do. I ordered a set of the power pads off punisher for like $5. And as far as the bolt it shoots fine with the scratches on. Will the gun shoot good without eyes off?
Old 10-31-2010, 08:09 PM #8
Eride1651

There was a guy at the field yesterday that ripped his eye ribbon, it seemed to shoot fine with his halo. Good luck

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3598933
Old 11-01-2010, 12:14 PM #9
Flexuhrific (Banned)
Keepin it one Hunnid.

Heard the same from dlx owners thanks.
Closed Thread