Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-19-2010, 07:03 PM #1
youbesilly2k5

BE Avenger making me mad (problems)

Ok this is my final step b4 i take this dumb $5 gun to a shop to get fixed. Heres the problems-
1. The gun is set up much like a spyder yet the bolt cant come out, ne one know how to take a bolt out of this gun?
2. I took the gun apart to lube the bolt, and i noticed u cant, so i put it back together and aired it up. There is a very huge leak coming from the bolt and the gun cocks back and sounds like its shooting, kinda like when u low on co2 (using a hp compressed air tank with over 2000psi left) I hope by using this it doesnt matter but whatever, please help me.

OSM and Killjoy, two of the most outstanding teams at the EPL GSO, thanks guys for helping the little guys out.
youbesilly2k5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-19-2010, 08:57 PM #2
Fubarius
Yep, it's orange.

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Fubarius supports our troops
Fubarius has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Fubarius has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Fubarius is a Forum Captain
Assuming it's the original Avenger, looks like a spyder, but in layout it's more like a Raptor or F1.

You have to pull the bolt linkage out of a hole in the top of the body. To start make sure the gun is uncocked. Unscrew the velocity adjuster and find the spring guide (metal shaft that's inside the main spring). It's threaded on the end. Take the main spring out, it's holding the cocking knob in place. Pull the cocking knob out, it's holding the linkage in place. Put the spring guide into the small hole on the top of the body and thread it a few turns into the linkage pin and pull it out. Everything should fall out the back of the gun at that point.

The valve pin is probably jammed open in the valve. Common issue, comes from dry firing (shooting with no air) too much, puts a dent in the back of the valve. Once you get the valve out you can work the valve pin out and a little filing with a needle file, or some careful drilling with a small drill can fix it.

000110 200 11202 10 000020
012211 021 22110 22 121101
222001 222 10220 00 022212

Last edited by Fubarius : 10-19-2010 at 09:03 PM.
Fubarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 05:34 PM #3
youbesilly2k5

Fubarius, I love u (no homo) thanks for the help.

OSM and Killjoy, two of the most outstanding teams at the EPL GSO, thanks guys for helping the little guys out.
youbesilly2k5 is offline   Reply With Quote