PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-17-2010, 08:54 PM #22
SR_Voodoo

SR_Voodoo owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
SR_Voodoo owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
And I guess shooting people on the opposite team when they're standing around in the middle of a fire fight with their gun by thier side gets you ejected too...
Old 10-17-2010, 09:15 PM #23
SFC. Connell

SFC. Connell owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
yeah thats totally against the rules! Cmon SR dont you knwo anything about the rules of paintball!
SFC. Connell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 09:22 PM #24
SR_Voodoo

LMAO!
Old 10-17-2010, 09:27 PM #25
SFC. Connell

I guess the correct thing to say to whoever tossed the player out is: Your doing it wrong....
Old 10-17-2010, 09:35 PM #26
BMcC13
Vatican Assasin

BMcC13 helped look for balloons
BMcC13 is playing at Living Legends III
BMcC13 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
BMcC13 supports Team VICIOUS
My favorite part of the day was that guy from Brute Force (I think his name was Ronty or something?) getting booted for trying to help the guy in the village.
Old 10-17-2010, 10:08 PM #27
SFC. Connell

how was he helping? and why was he booted?
Old 10-18-2010, 05:38 AM #28
BMcC13
Vatican Assasin

BMcC13 helped look for balloons
BMcC13 is playing at Living Legends III
BMcC13 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
BMcC13 supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by SFC. Connell
how was he helping? and why was he booted?
He was screaming for the guy to get out and was telling the guys around him to stop shooting. But hey if you're going to stand there not doing anything there's really noone to blame but yourself.
Old 10-18-2010, 07:14 AM #29
lillybudjr
"Mr. Pink" C.O.

Annual Supporting Member
lillybudjr is playing at Living Legends VI
lillybudjr owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Special Thanks to Ambush Alpha for helping to bring this event all together for us. We absolutely love playing with you.

Mouthy Mimes.Com
or
Visit The Mouthy Mimes on Facebook[/font]
lillybudjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 10:28 AM #30
SR_Voodoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMcC13 View Post
No he got called for putting the red team hopper cover on his arm instead of his hopper. His hopper was too small, so he put it on his arm, which is what they told us to do in the orientation.

I'm sure there's more to the story, I doubt a ref woulde ject a player to satisfy their own ego.
And I quote:

"HOPPER COVERS:
Hopper covers are primarily to help all players identify who is playing on their team. Secondarily it will also allow you to see who is on the other team. Special Role characters may be wearing specially designated arm bands or Tape - in conjunction with their colors - on the arm above the elbow, in plain view. If you are using a hand gun or a stock class pump marker without hopper you MUST wear an identifying armband in plain view to denote your team. Failure to have plainly visible team identification will be considered a sportsmanship violation. "

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFC. Connell View Post
yeah thats totally against the rules! Cmon SR dont you knwo anything about the rules of paintball!
I again, quote:

"WHAT TO DO WHEN HIT:
You should immediately call out "HIT!" in a loud voice and continue to do so while putting on your barrel sleeve. Leave the field by the safest direct route or to your home base to obtain the services of the base medic.(you will have a limited number of these options) while continuing to call out your status as a dead player. If you are in an area that is taking heavy fire - such as a bunker with other players or in your base while it's under heavy assault - get your gun up as high as possible and get out of the way fast! You are DEAD and dead men can no longer help their team."

So essentially, how was I to know that the guy was 1: A field owner and 2: Not dead and out of play. And then to get yelled at, thrown out and walked towards like the guy wanted to fight me? Yeah, that sounds like a field I want to return to. It's too bad because I used to like this field. Heck, I was even introduced to my current team at Ice Station Zebra years back, but if this is the caliber of ownership and leadership and reffing at the field now, they won't get one red cent from me. I'm all about supporting local fields because it advances the sport, but this is too egregious of an example of not knowing your own house rules to warrant my return. (Or my team's)