This weekend I will be taking a short drive down the I-15 to watch and see how the "Pros" do it. I'm excited to watch some exciting Paintball, however I'm having trouble finding information about the event. Hopefully you guys can answer some questions for me so I can enjoy this Championship experience:
1. Where exactly is the tournament in Vegas? I understand it's somewhere at the Riviera, probably not in the casino unless the poker is really going to be "high stakes".
2. Do I have to buy tickets? I saw $10 general admission and $40 VIP somewhere, but is that all-day and is that for both fields?
3. Where are the good vendor booths going to be? Which ones are "can't miss"?
4. Who should I follow on the Twitter this weekend? Any good recs?
5. Should I bring my marker? I'm not playing, but do any of the vendors have a place to test things, ie. barrels, etc?