Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-02-2010, 02:42 AM #22
serge53
 
 
serge53's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: colorado
yeah it would i cant wait to play there
__________________
!....................!STUFF!....................!
serge53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-03-2010, 04:15 PM #23
6PACKOFPEPSI
6PACKOFPEPSI
 
6PACKOFPEPSI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes.Tones View Post
It would be nice to have a ball park estimate on when it opens.
seriously.
6PACKOFPEPSI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 07:05 PM #24
madmike19
Mile High Saints Open #9
 
madmike19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: ColoRADo
madmike19 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
madmike19 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
madmike19 supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6PACKOFPEPSI View Post
seriously.
.
__________________
Ballin' in the 303 baby!!! MHS Open #9
DARK Vampire SL94
madmike19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 07:38 AM #25
serge53
 
 
serge53's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: colorado
ok so i may or may not have herd through the grapevine that the field may or may not passably, hopefully be open in about 2 weeks.
__________________
!....................!STUFF!....................!
serge53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 07:43 PM #26
tjordan23
 
 
tjordan23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Colorado Springs
tjordan23 supports Team VICIOUS
tjordan23 is for the Gunfight
That would be a two month delay..... Oh well. Is there only going to be one field through because in the pictures that building doesnt look to big.
tjordan23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 02:04 AM #27
pntbll309
Money Talks BS Walks.
 
pntbll309's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: The Rockies
pntbll309 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
pntbll309 supports Team VICIOUS
pntbll309 supports Team VICIOUS
pntbll309 has achieved Level 5 in PbNation Pursuit
pntbll309 is Legendary
pntbll309 supports DLX Technology
Well we can all blame another colorado field for trying to slow this one down...Good to see another field in the state trying to **** over another field and slow down the growth of our sport in colorado...Good job douche bags.
__________________
AMAZING KEN GRIFFEY JR PEVS EGO 8 FOR SALE ONLY!
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4221609
pntbll309 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 02:10 AM #28
Chex5
All I Do iS F-ING WIN!!!!
 
Chex5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Denver, CO
Chex5 plays in the PSP
Chex5 supports Cereal Killerz 2
Chex5 donated to help Peyton Trent
Chex5 plays in the APPA D2 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by pntbll309 View Post
Well we can all blame another colorado field for trying to slow this one down...Good to see another field in the state trying to **** over another field and slow down the growth of our sport in colorado...Good job douche bags.
Are you trying to say that with this field opening its going to kill the sport more in colorado?
__________________
NJ Jesters

Mile High Saints NPPL
Blitz Paintball
American Paintball Coliseum
Chex5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 02:15 AM #29
serge53
 
 
serge53's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: colorado
no he is saying that other fields in this state are killing the sport by trying to stop the growth of places to go to. you know the whole smart parts fiasco, killing company's that could decrease their costumer base.
__________________
!....................!STUFF!....................!
serge53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 02:53 AM #30
tota1
 
 
tota1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: colorado
tota1 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by pntbll309 View Post
Well we can all blame another colorado field for trying to slow this one down...Good to see another field in the state trying to **** over another field and slow down the growth of our sport in colorado...Good job douche bags.
yeah man the owner told me wat happened, got weisled out and slowed down by a competing indoor feild trying to open.
__________________
[center]Colorado NXS #21
Thank You to Our Sponsors
www.zephyrpaintball.com / AllStar Paintball



R.I.P. TRIGGA HAPPY CREW (T.H.C.)
tota1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 03:22 AM #31
pntbll309
Money Talks BS Walks.
 
pntbll309's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: The Rockies
pntbll309 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
pntbll309 supports Team VICIOUS
pntbll309 supports Team VICIOUS
pntbll309 has achieved Level 5 in PbNation Pursuit
pntbll309 is Legendary
pntbll309 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chex5 View Post
Are you trying to say that with this field opening its going to kill the sport more in colorado?
No sir. Im saying that another local field (from Denver) went out of their way to try and cock block this field from opening.

Put it this way...They are so scared about this place opening they went out of their way to slow this field down.
__________________
AMAZING KEN GRIFFEY JR PEVS EGO 8 FOR SALE ONLY!
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4221609
pntbll309 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 01:45 PM #32
suckitman (Banned)
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
lets burn down APC and leave a toxic mess in it's wake
suckitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 01:49 PM #33
dirtykidsbrad
Fly High Krew
 
dirtykidsbrad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
 has been a member for 10 years
dirtykidsbrad plays in the PSP
dirtykidsbrad owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
dirtykidsbrad plays in the APPA D4 division
or maybe, instead of acting like 12 year olds, realize that the paintball industry in colorado is highly competitive with a relatively small player base. business is business and the strong will survive.
__________________
Colorado Ascent - Dynamic Paintball
Play Local - Buy Local - Support Paintball In Your Area

Rival Limited, LLC.
dirtykidsbrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 06:47 PM #34
tjordan23
 
 
tjordan23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Colorado Springs
tjordan23 supports Team VICIOUS
tjordan23 is for the Gunfight
Quote:
Originally Posted by tota1 View Post
yeah man the owner told me wat happened, got weisled out and slowed down by a competing indoor feild trying to open.
What field? In springs?
tjordan23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 08:37 PM #35
Chex5
All I Do iS F-ING WIN!!!!
 
Chex5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Denver, CO
Chex5 plays in the PSP
Chex5 supports Cereal Killerz 2
Chex5 donated to help Peyton Trent
Chex5 plays in the APPA D2 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by suckitman View Post
lets burn down APC and leave a toxic mess in it's wake
Really? You just assume its apc. Let me and anybody else who knows tony the owner of apc and lance the field manager of apc. They wouldnt pull some shady s*** like that they get enough business from the bachelor partys birthday partys etc. as well as the thursday night players.

there almost on hour away from allstar so there really no gonna try to compete with them .

They also send people to other fields somtimes ive personally heard lance and tony recomend blitz, dynamic, pba To customers multiple times. I have been a reg at apc ever since they first opened up at there old field by the denver colliseum/stock show. but I play at blitz every sunday and they dont care. They like to stay out of the field drama. And anyone who tells you different is a liar and is more then likely trying to bash another field for their own benifiet. Rumors also kill the sport. Think about that.
__________________
NJ Jesters

Mile High Saints NPPL
Blitz Paintball
American Paintball Coliseum
Chex5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 09:59 PM #36
madmike19
Mile High Saints Open #9
 
madmike19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: ColoRADo
madmike19 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
madmike19 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
madmike19 supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtykidsbrad View Post
or maybe, instead of acting like 12 year olds, realize that the paintball industry in colorado is highly competitive with a relatively small player base. business is business and the strong will survive.
says the business major like myself! I would hate to think that one field in the state would try to sabotage another, but i really dont know the details. All I know is that im very excited for this field to open up at some point!!!
__________________
Ballin' in the 303 baby!!! MHS Open #9
DARK Vampire SL94
madmike19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 12:37 AM #37
tjordan23
 
 
tjordan23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Colorado Springs
tjordan23 supports Team VICIOUS
tjordan23 is for the Gunfight
Whats going on? I dont get it
tjordan23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 02:21 AM #38
serge53
 
 
serge53's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: colorado
there is a field that is opening up in the springs and every time they are about to open something happens to delay it.
__________________
!....................!STUFF!....................!
serge53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 03:23 PM #39
smoke'nfools
 
 
smoke'nfools's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: CO ball'n your face off
Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
smoke'nfools plays in the PSP
smoke'nfools owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
smoke'nfools owns a Planet Eclipse Etha
smoke'nfools plays in the APPA D4 division
I’ll toss my loose change in here too, why not everyone for a change(pun intended) shut the hell up let the guy get his field open, then (for a change) everyone go check it out play and then formulate an opinion. Also it seems to me that this “competitor” is clearly scared of what this field means to CO. This “competitor” pulled the trigger too soon, as he could have waited for the place to open and toss his would be competition under the bus after he was open, then affectively closing the field for several weeks while the repairs were affected, not to mention the negative PR that it would have generated for All Star. Personally I would have sent my “competitor” a beer and a box of chocolate just for pointing out my mistake before I opened. Thus making my opening smooth and hassle free from the man! Also since were talking in hypothetically here if I was the owner, shareholder or (soon to be) employee of either one of these soon to be open indoor fields I would both shut the hell up about one another especially to the idiots on this and any other forum who would undoubtedly run their mouths like a sewer and blow everything way out of proportion. That being said, good luck to all involved if you both run quality businesses then it can only help CO Paintball and paintball in general. I look forward to playing at either or both of your fields. Also if either of you need help you can contact me on here with PM, I have run several successful fields in this state and consulted for several around the country.
__________________
Old Feed Back
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1915947
New Feed Back
http://www.pbnation.com/feedbackdeta...=22435&u=61630
Play Local - Buy Local - Support Paintball In Your Area
http://www.savepaintball.org/
smoke'nfools is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 06:26 PM #40
rmorin222
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoke'nfools View Post
I’ll toss my loose change in here too, why not everyone for a change(pun intended) shut the hell up let the guy get his field open, then (for a change) everyone go check it out play and then formulate an opinion. Also it seems to me that this “competitor” is clearly scared of what this field means to CO. This “competitor” pulled the trigger too soon, as he could have waited for the place to open and toss his would be competition under the bus after he was open, then affectively closing the field for several weeks while the repairs were affected, not to mention the negative PR that it would have generated for All Star. Personally I would have sent my “competitor” a beer and a box of chocolate just for pointing out my mistake before I opened. Thus making my opening smooth and hassle free from the man! Also since were talking in hypothetically here if I was the owner, shareholder or (soon to be) employee of either one of these soon to be open indoor fields I would both shut the hell up about one another especially to the idiots on this and any other forum who would undoubtedly run their mouths like a sewer and blow everything way out of proportion. That being said, good luck to all involved if you both run quality businesses then it can only help CO Paintball and paintball in general. I look forward to playing at either or both of your fields. Also if either of you need help you can contact me on here with PM, I have run several successful fields in this state and consulted for several around the country.
rmorin222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 02:22 AM #41
serge53
 
 
serge53's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoke'nfools View Post
I’ll toss my loose change in here too, why not everyone for a change(pun intended) shut the hell up let the guy get his field open, then (for a change) everyone go check it out play and then formulate an opinion. Also it seems to me that this “competitor” is clearly scared of what this field means to CO. This “competitor” pulled the trigger too soon, as he could have waited for the place to open and toss his would be competition under the bus after he was open, then affectively closing the field for several weeks while the repairs were affected, not to mention the negative PR that it would have generated for All Star. Personally I would have sent my “competitor” a beer and a box of chocolate just for pointing out my mistake before I opened. Thus making my opening smooth and hassle free from the man! Also since were talking in hypothetically here if I was the owner, shareholder or (soon to be) employee of either one of these soon to be open indoor fields I would both shut the hell up about one another especially to the idiots on this and any other forum who would undoubtedly run their mouths like a sewer and blow everything way out of proportion. That being said, good luck to all involved if you both run quality businesses then it can only help CO Paintball and paintball in general. I look forward to playing at either or both of your fields. Also if either of you need help you can contact me on here with PM, I have run several successful fields in this state and consulted for several around the country.
ummmmmmm that's kinda what that "competitor" did. what fields have you run in this state I've played at all but 1 of them. not calling you out at all just wandering if we may know each other.
__________________
!....................!STUFF!....................!
serge53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 10:39 AM #42
smoke'nfools
 
 
smoke'nfools's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: CO ball'n your face off
Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
smoke'nfools plays in the PSP
smoke'nfools owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
smoke'nfools owns a Planet Eclipse Etha
smoke'nfools plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by serge53 View Post
ummmmmmm that's kinda what that "competitor" did. what fields have you run in this state I've played at all but 1 of them. not calling you out at all just wandering if we may know each other.
dynamic
Rocky Mnt Paintball
dragon mans
Action Pursuit (old filed)
Hot Pursuit (victor Co, years ago)
worked at several others off and on through the years, including
Splat Masters
colorsplash (just events)

gee I hope thats enough for you
__________________
Old Feed Back
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1915947
New Feed Back
http://www.pbnation.com/feedbackdeta...=22435&u=61630
Play Local - Buy Local - Support Paintball In Your Area
http://www.savepaintball.org/
smoke'nfools is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump