Well sure the mini is good you think its bad? Its ok if you like to follow what everyone else has at your field.
And I'm implying that the mini is an overall good gun not everyone has to own an ego7-10.
Weight: 906g / 1.99 lbs
Ultra-Lightweight Monoform Body
Deftek Offset Feed Tube
Flush-Fitting Eye Covers
Integrated Rammer Housing
Zick Rammer and Rammer Cap
Stepped Valve Chamber and Valve Guide
Q-Block New 1-Piece Dual QEV block
Light-weight Aluminum Regulator Pistons
Superior Coil Spring Regulator Design
Dual Trigger Sensing Board
Duel Instrument Grade Ball-Raced Trigger
Magnetic Trigger Return
Skinny-Fit Co-Molded Rubber E-Star Grips
T-Slot Rail Mounting System
Major Tournament Preset Modes
Capped and Uncapped Semi and Ramping Modes
9 Debounce Modes
Black-on-White Transflective LCD Display
Swivel In-Line Regulator
Lever Operated Clamping Feed
Shaft II 2-Piece 14 0.693 Barrel
Lower Cyclic Mass
Low Profile Break-Beam Eyes
New Clam-Shell packaging
Tool Tube Hex Key Set
Looks like the 07,09,10 models. different milling in previous and newer models. Only changed from 06-07 drastically.
THE INVERT MINI: Fast, light, tight, and ... tiny!
* Weighing in 1.99 lbs (including barrel, ASA, 9volt battery and regulator) the Invert Mini? might be THE Lightest & Tightest electronic marker available
* NEW patented proprietary P.C.P. (Pressure Controlled Poppet?) operating system
* NEW patented proprietary MINI Regulator/ASA
* NEW patented proprietary Slipstream solenoid
* Break Beam Anti-Chop Eyes Standard
* Multi-mode (NXL, PSP, NPPL & Millennium) firing capability with easy tournament lockout
* Clamping feed-neck with Ion (Smart Parts)/ICD threads
* "Cocker" threaded barrel
* No hoses to crimp or break!
* Initial production colors will be polished finish Black, Red, Blue, Silver Dust, or Olive Dust
* One year limited warranty
Ego has been running the same crap for 3 years now.
Invert mini's are simpler than ego's if not the same