Old 08-25-2010, 02:20 PM #22
NeCanes
TBO

NeCanes plays in the PSP
NeCanes owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
NeCanes is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by p8ntballoc11 View Post
damn if you have flat feet i advise against it. I have very flat feet as well (can't join the army because of it) and that's one of the main reasons i don't wear them.
I too have fred flinstone feet
NeCanes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-25-2010, 04:02 PM #23
Death_Taco
Come at me bro.

has been a member for 10 years
Check out Newtons or Nike Frees at first. Once you wear them out - move to Vibrams.
Old 08-25-2010, 04:55 PM #24
T-Vizz the 2nd
Liberty Or Death

One of my ankles hurts, and I have wide feet.

Good idea?

"A prince, whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a tyrant, is unfit to be the ruler of a free people."
T-Vizz the 2nd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 07:54 PM #25
bnctaj

They'll stretch to fit widefeet, up to EEE width. For the other bit, you probably want to talk to someone who knows what they're talking about, ie. an exercise physiologist or a doctor of some sort, not PbNation.
Old 08-26-2010, 08:38 AM #26
Wango_Tango
AH MOTHERLAND!!!!

Wango_Tango is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by inuyasharox4776 View Post
Racing flats ****ed my feet up more than my five fingers. Also, no matter the racing flat, they give HORRIBLE blisters.
and im sure vibrams have ****ed some people up too. Different people have different feet. I dont get blisters in racing flats, nor do my knees or feet hurt. There are plenty of runners who run solely in racing flats. I usually just use them for speed work and interval days, but its just another option. Really, the op should go to a legit running store and try as many sneakers as he can.

"Originally posted by §Galactus§You should sig me again. That way, when everyone looks at your signature, they would be like "Holy **** that dude is so awesome he got sigged twice" It would be espically awesome if you sigged this post. So that people who read your sig will be confused as well as amazed

I know, right?
Old 08-30-2010, 10:59 PM #27
TheDUBMD

just run barefoot. save money
TheDUBMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 11:40 AM #28
Nutworth
Anti-Semitic Remarks

Nutworth supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDUBMD View Post
just run barefoot. save money
There's a reason that people wear shoes. It protects your feet.
Old 09-13-2010, 04:04 AM #29
Overgrownm00se
Euphorically Oblivious

I wear my VFF Sprints on all my workouts and running. I love them, enough that I've got a pair of Bikilas in the mail to me. As soon as you put them on and start running you feel so light on your feet and running seems much more natural. It's almost effortless in comparison to using running shoes. There is a break in period for your body. Most people complain about their feet, but I felt it all in my calves. You will probably hate yourself during this 2 week period, but it's more than worth it. I only run about 3 miles at a time, but I know people who ran the Army 10-miler at Bragg in them.

On that note, you should make sure your command will allow you to wear them before you just show up with them on. Mine doesn't allow it in garrison, but I'm in Afghanistan now with relaxed grooming standards and civilian clothing so I get to wear them.
Old 09-19-2010, 11:01 PM #30
kida2
To The Strongest

kida2 is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Death_Taco View Post
Check out Newtons or Nike Frees at first. Once you wear them out - move to Vibrams.
I have been running on Newtons for a long time now and they are about finished. I love them but it's time for a new set of running shoes.

Thanks for all the info guys... I think I'll go with a pair of Bikilas when I get the money.

Overgrown. Do you ware socks with them? If not is it that or the fact that you are running in "toe" shoes that your COC doesn't like?
I want to rage against the world. I want to beat it into submission. I want it to see the hate in my eyes, to feel the rage pouring out of me in blow after blow delivered in a fury that could only be fueled by insanity. I want to shake it so violently that it's afraid it may break and I want to scream with such primal ferocity that it reaches back into the darkest parts of an age when men cowered in caves at the sound of demons. Then, after the wave has subsided and I let go I want to watch it slump into a broken mass, whimpering. When the word "why?" crosses it's bloody swollen lips the only reply that will come is "yes... why?".
kida2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 11:23 PM #31
Death_Taco
Come at me bro.

I'm thinking of getting Vibrams to lift in.