Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-16-2010, 04:11 PM #1
samuelkeesee12

Pl ?

I have recently purchased 2 pl Shockers, a Nasty and an Octane. I was wondering iff there was a place to buy parts for these pl guns, like iff I wanted to put an Octane trigger on the Nasty or wanted different color detents or snatch grips or asa's?
samuelkeesee12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 04:24 PM #2
FamousAv8er
Corbett

FamousAv8er supports Team VICIOUS
FamousAv8er posts videos on PbNation
FamousAv8er supports Pev's Paintball
FamousAv8er plays in the APPA beginner division
i dont think there is anybody that makes parts for pl markers. since they are pl there is not alot of demand for these parts.
FamousAv8er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 04:56 PM #3
samuelkeesee12

Kinda what I thought. I really like the Octane trigger and would like to put it on the Nasty too. I would also like to get different color acsent parts, detents, snatch grip, asa, etc. but I may be sol. I posted in the trading parts thread a few days ago but no luck.

I was hoping that whoever made Octane Shockers might have the triggers, and maybe whoever made Hybrid stuff would have the Hybrid bolt guides. Kinda like Ton Ton has the grip frames and their own pl Shocker. And I was hoping there might be some pl asa's and snatch grips, but I guess with the different milling they are not interchangable.

Last edited by Uziel Gal : 09-17-2010 at 12:53 AM. Reason: Double post.
Old 09-16-2010, 05:54 PM #4
ripdisc

ripdisc supports Cereal Killerz 2
ripdisc helped look for balloons
ripdisc is playing at Living Legends VII
ripdisc owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
i have an octane and the trigger is beautiful so i have kept an eye out for them for other shockers. never ever seen one for sale. best bet would be to look for an octane in the bst and try to buy the trigger off someone. unless someone replaces theirs and tries to sell it (not very likely since they are so awesome).

i dont think the snatch grips are interchangable but the vert asa's should be. if you need a horizontal asa any will work and there are a lot better than what smart parts made. hybrid bolt guides pop up sometimes.

The Ripdisc Collection
ripdisc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 01:12 AM #5
Uziel Gal
It's not a Geo2, honest..

Uziel Gal donated to help Peyton Trent
Uziel Gal owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Uziel Gal owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Uziel Gal supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by samuelkeesee12 View Post
I was hoping that whoever made Octane Shockers might have the triggers, and maybe whoever made Hybrid stuff would have the Hybrid bolt guides. Kinda like Ton Ton has the grip frames and their own pl Shocker. And I was hoping there might be some pl asa's and snatch grips, but I guess with the different milling they are not interchangable.
The thing with most PL Shockers, was that they were made almost entirely by Smart Parts, just to the distributors design. They didn't provide Shocker bodies and parts to other companies for those companies to mill, they milled them themselves. So in other words, the people who made the Octane Shocker..... were Smart Parts. The Nasty Shocker was made by..... Smart Parts. And so on. Sadly that means that the people most likely to have had spare parts for the PL Shockers, were Smart Parts (which doesn't help you right now).

The Hybrid is somewhat different, as some parts were available separately, as Hybrid Technologies did actually make marker parts themselves, and some of these parts were used on the Hybrid Shocker. The bolt guide, ASA and feed neck for instance, were all freely available to purchase at the time.

It's possible that SP may have supplied each distributor with some spare parts for their PLs, but unfortunately, www.octaneshocker.com no longer exists.
Uziel Gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 03:21 PM #6
samuelkeesee12

Yeah, I already checked.
Old 09-17-2010, 03:34 PM #7
mIlK_duD
* I do 3rd Party Trades *

mIlK_duD plays in the APPA D4 division
mIlK_duD has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
mIlK_duD has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
mIlK_duD has perfected Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
mIlK_duD supports DLX Technology
check people's signatures and the bst forums

Foid, Fish, koolaid & other old friends, PM ME :)
mIlK_duD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 03:39 PM #8
samuelkeesee12

Been looking but no luck so far.
Old 09-17-2010, 04:26 PM #9
jim4130
proud gmax owner!!!

jim4130 plays in the APPA D4 division
jim4130 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
jim4130 is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
jim4130 is Legendary
badlands paintball out of canada used to advertise they were the home of the octane shocker in all the magazines you could call them up and see if they have anything lying around. its a long shot but it could be worth a try

come check out my gun collection

shocker owners

win a free luxe!!!
jim4130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 08:57 PM #10
bcrguy
F**k S**t Up...

bcrguy is playing at Living Legends VI
bcrguy owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
^^ i was just at one of the ones in hamilton and they have no shocker parts and when i was at one of the ones in toronto they had nothing but o-rings (individual not kits)..
Citrus Connection #88
bcrguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 08:58 PM #11
mclothier

sorry to thread hijack, but while on the topic of PL bodies, where did you get them? and does anyone else have an idea of where i can get one?
mclothier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 09:19 PM #12
samuelkeesee12

You can find some still new on ebay. For the most part though you will have to look around like on ebay or on here in the bst forums for used ones. I bought one from here on the nation and see them for sale pretty often. Some are more rare than others. It kinda depends on what you're looking for.