PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-15-2010, 08:21 PM #1
truckee87

truckee87 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
HELP! Autococker won't fire far!

So I'm new to autocockers, and picked up a couple, and just hate the things, because they won't fire! I know it's my fault, but could use some help!

I've got a cheap-o Trilogy... when I screw in the air, the back block shoots backwards, which, as I recall, is opposite of what should happen. When I fire, it barely fires (enough to launch a paintball maybe 10 feet), and then returns to the farthest back position. What do I have messed up?

Problem number two- 2002 cocker with a hinge frame on it. When I fire, sometimes it will actually fire (enough to shoot 275), but other times it just does this pathetic little cough. Is it the trigger pull, timing? What's messed up?

Any help is EXTREMELY appreciated!

Thanks!

Charlie
truckee87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-15-2010, 09:00 PM #2
hmcl281

has been a member for 10 years
for the trilogy the 1 and 3 3 way hose might be crisscross

for the second it might be a number of things. short stroke, hammer lug, timing or something else. try to slowly pull the trigger back and forth and see if it shoots fine. trying to eliminate the possibility down so u can narrow down the problem.
Old 09-16-2010, 08:09 PM #3
Rogue Marine

yea for the trilogy its prolly the hoses on the 3way that arent setup correctly.
and for the 02 cocker it sounds like a timing issue or something is loose on the inside causing the "pathetic cough" as you put it haha.
Rogue Marine is offline   Reply With Quote