Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-10-2010, 08:27 PM #1
NPPL Super 7
NPPL HB April 2014

NPPL Las Vegas World Championships is filling up quickly!

NPPL Las Vegas World Championships is filling up quickly!

The NPPL has built its reputation on hosting the best paintball tournaments in the world. The League also attracts the highest level of competitors in each division.In order to maintain a high level of service and focus on the needs of the players the NPPL has put a maximum team cap for each division.

Teams are signing up daily for 7 Man, 5 Man and Pump divisions and to date we are at 70 teams registered. The "early entry fee" savings deadline is approaching September 20th. As with every deadline, we expect a flurry of team registrations as this deadline approaches in just 10 days!

If you are planning on playing this event, please make sure you register and pay your entry fee now! You will not want to miss the 2010 NPPL World Championships in Las Vegas.
This event will "sell out" by the final deadline, so please avoid the disappointment by registering NOW!

Make sure your teams also books their hotel reservations at the Riviera or one of the other NPPL host hotels.You can book your team rooms quickly online HERE

Teams will be turned away, and due to logistical issues at the event site we cannot add extra fields to accommodate any overflow.

Below is divisional team caps, and official team list link below.

To check out the team list as of the time of this notification please go HERE

Last edited by NPPL Super 7 : 09-11-2010 at 08:21 AM.
NPPL Super 7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 07:06 PM #2
sandfreestyle
They call me Dr. J

sandfreestyle owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
sandfreestyle supports Sherwood Forest
sandfreestyle has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Now if there is a cap on the amount of teams allowed per division, how is it that a division has 8 paid teams over the cap?

“The corpse’s crimson bitter tears flow and mingle through the endless sand feeding the chaos in me and making me stronger”
sandfreestyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 10:51 PM #3
NPPL Super 7
NPPL HB April 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandfreestyle View Post
Now if there is a cap on the amount of teams allowed per division, how is it that a division has 8 paid teams over the cap?
We usually update the list as registrations come in. The NPPL staff is all working at the PB Extravaganza right now....so it should be updated tommorrow.

Our max is 121, so we may rob spots from other divisions if they don't fill up by the early deadline. All entries are on a "first come first served basis" as with any event. Right now any teams that have paid take precedent, others move to a waiting list if it is over the max in the particular division.

It is in the best intrest of the NPPL, sponsors, and teams to have the event fill up as quickly as possible (as it appears it is doing)....makes planning the event easier and doing event schedules faster!

We will be monitoring the list hourly after the convention, and making minor adjustments as the early deadline approaches.

Last edited by NPPL Super 7 : 09-15-2010 at 09:17 AM.
NPPL Super 7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 11:37 AM #4
sandfreestyle
They call me Dr. J

sandfreestyle supports Sherwood Forest
sandfreestyle has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Thanks for the clear up. Looks like 90 are signed up and 78 are paid. This will be a good sized event. Can't wait!

“The corpse’s crimson bitter tears flow and mingle through the endless sand feeding the chaos in me and making me stronger”
sandfreestyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 01:01 PM #5
jesters22

jesters22 plays in the PSP
jesters22 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
jesters22 plays in the APPA D1 division
jesters22 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
78 is a good sized event? dam, i must be getting old. i remember nppl have 100's of teams, and each division had over wat 50? 100? easy.. i dont see why nppl would put a cap on teams if their isnt that many teams to begin with.. wish i could go to vegas.
jesters22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 03:33 PM #6
dyer99

dyer99 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
All I know is, Boise State is going to be there. sounds like a good event to me!
dyer99 is offline   Reply With Quote